Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Ek Sawal Lerkieon Se.............., ek sa

choom Groupbie
choom
choom

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Dear members,

Here are my questions.. 2 questions................. (1)for girls ..................(.2) .........for ...guys

1) Why is it that when we go to parties or special events, all GIRLS/Women notice is the clothes of other people?

I think for guys this is not the same..They never look at the clothes.( bcoz only girls watch man they r 0-22_yikes.gif ).unless a girl is stunning hot and is wearing something that is "revealing"

2) Why guys feel they r genius ?? .... ......................jub keh pappu fail kuyn ho jata hai akser ....(.becoz of too much watching on puppy.).................

shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Haha.. that is not "all" we notice.. there are other things too Tongue

well we notice other people's clothes because .. ermm, we can tell how their personality is... just by looking at their dressing style :p

and we dress up not only to show it to the boys but we need to look "best" among all the other girls present at the party ... ;)
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
well girls spend hours on dressing up..so obviously wen they go to a party..they wud look at other people...how thy have dressed...and if we are looking better than them or not! LOL LOL LOL
colling IF-Dazzler
colling
colling

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i guess girls have this nature to wish to look the best after all the hours spent into looking good shouldn't be wasted. LOL LOL LOL
AsliiGuy IF-Dazzler
AsliiGuy
AsliiGuy

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
2 - Guys deep down inside..Love girls too much... I think the girls always wins... Cry But ham larke kya karenge yaar? Embarrassed Embarrassed
dreamer_dreams IF-Rockerz
dreamer_dreams
dreamer_dreams

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I spend hours and hear my frnds or parents shout at me because i get late!!! I buy the best things and what to look excellent!!! that is why i look around to see if some anyone else is looking better than me!!!
i see people around and people who have gud dressing sense are of course sensible, and that is how i increase my social circle!!!
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
it doesnt apply to me....i never notice other ppl wat they r wearing unless ofcourse its really weird or strange!!!.. n i never bother abt how i look...as i knw wat i am n i dont hv 2 make my self look beautiful frm outside jus 2 impress sum1... Embarrassed
...anshu... IF-Dazzler
...anshu...
...anshu...

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

it doesnt apply to me....i never notice other ppl wat they r wearing unless ofcourse its really weird or strange!!!.. n i never bother abt how i look...as i knw wat i am n i dont hv 2 make my self look beautiful frm outside jus 2 impress sum1... Embarrassed

same here

well my frnds do notice what i wear bt in the mean time i m searching something to eatLOL

Go to top