Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: HPCRAZY

For all they keep harping on about virtues & family traditions,honesty & openness are not the Viranis' strongest points πŸ˜› Occasions in which family members confide in one another are few & far between.People who go away from SN on business trips etc. have no idea what's going on in their household till they return.It's one messed up family πŸ˜† "Secrets & Lies"; that's what they deal in most of the time.

Btw,what happened to that girl Lakshya married/was supposed to get married to? Lakshmi or someone? πŸ˜•

Forgot, as usualπŸ˜†

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
marriage is a joke in Ekta's serial πŸ€” , sometimes its disgusting and sometimes I think who takes her serial seriously anyway πŸ˜‰ , we all watch for time pass or just to see our fav stars .   πŸ˜³
Anyways the right thing is for lakshya to tell his past to vaidehi and start a clean relationship and not have dark secrets lurking .
But then as everyone has said how will the serial drag if everything is cleanly done , there has to be mess and it will be dragged and dragged and finally cleared πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: heartyluv4myght

Ask EKTA!

Ahhhh what a fantastic answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† If i was so fortunate to ask her,. then i wud have gotten all the answers of the milllllllions of questions thats bugging inside me right nowπŸ˜†

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
maybe because they are afraid that vaidehi may came up to the wrong conclusion, that is why laksh and kt are not willing to tell her the truth. and also maybe laksh and kt thought that this is just part of their past, and there is no need to mention it in their lives as the both have 'moved on' even though they still harbor feelings for each other.

however, in this situation if laksh and kt decided to shut their mouth instead of coming clean with vaidehi that they both were lovers and still harbor fellings towards each toehr, it could be dangerous towards vaidehi and this could be the very reason she turns negative afterwards. trupti can use this condition and tell the relationship that both laksh and kt shared and can use this information to turn vaidehi into negative.

i think it's better for kt and laksh to tell everything to vaidehi and for laksh to tell vaidehi about his past. if vaidehi hears this from someone else it's gonna hurt vaidehi. and plus now vaidehi is his wife, and in a marriage trusts and honesty is very important. keeping vaidehi in the dark will not be good for the marriage, the couples and also the entire family.