GK: Knowledge And Hard Facts

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Knowledge

Hello

Nobody Ever rejects you, they are only rejecting what they think you are. But that cuts both ways. Nobody ever accepts you either. Untill people come awake, they are simply accepting or rejecting their image of you. They have fashioned an image of you, and they are accepting or rejecting That Image. See how devastating it is to go deeply into that. It is a bit too liberating.

--> Anthony De Mello
Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Hard Facts -- > Learn

Hello

I have Learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you have to do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I have Learned that no matter how much you care about a person, Some of them are just assholes.

I have Learned that it takes years to build trust and it takes only suspicion to destroy that trust.

I have Learned that you can get charmed for about fifteen minutes. After that you would lose it.

I have Learned that you should not compare yourself to others -- they turn out to be worse.

I have Learned that regardless how hot and steamy the relationship is at first, passion fades away and there better be lot of money money to take its/passion's place.

I have Learned that the people you care about in life are taken away from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
nihita thumbnail
very true....atleast d last one i hv witnessed!!!!
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all of them are true😆
Shikhoo thumbnail
hard and true facts......... 😊
Manzz thumbnail

Wow, Surprised, But Thank You, Moderator ? Viewbie Fazila ?

Sometimes We Do Feel Lost But Very True Facts, The Above Mentioned Are, And We Encounter Them In Every Day Life.

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
they r so true..i agree with each fact..
Manzz thumbnail

Thank You All For Your Thoughts, Appreciate Them.