Fan Fictions

L.A DEAL ( Short,excellent) Part 2 on p2

ai_111 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont watch a lot of TV serials on TV. I'm a boy and I know that that there isnt a lot in that forum. I got an intressing story in my head and wanted to tell and decided to write here. I will try my best so that you guys like it. It s an action, romantic thriller. It will be short.  Since I dont know a lot TV characters, I will mix up the film stars and the TV characters. I will appreciate the comments. I am sure that you guys will like it. DOnt forget to read it till the end cuz the real fun part is in the end.
                 L.A DEAL
Cast:
Angad

https://www.bollywood-stars.net/images/deepika12padukone.jpg Deepika

Akshay

http://www.bollywoodvillage.com/images/kareena-item.jpg Kareena

http://www.bestdesi.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/aif_ali_khan_kbc4.jpg Saif

Ranbir Kapoor

Come and read my FF. It s a different FF from the others and I am sure you will like it.  All I can tell you now about the story is that it s about the fight between two groups, one criminels and other police.
LA DEAL will be a complete stylish entertaining FF.

Edited by ai_111 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ai_111 thumbnail
No one intressed? 😭 😭 😭
ai_111 thumbnail
First part will be posted soon.
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yyaayy!!..ranbir...
wow!..cant wait 2 read more...it sounds very interesting... 😳 πŸ‘
nuts123 thumbnail
hey... gr8 concept... loved the character sketch...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

update part 1 soon... i'm sure it'll b reli interesting

Irsa Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
ai_111 thumbnail
Posting the first part in maybe 2 hours.
ai_111 thumbnail
A: Angad, D: Deepika, R: Ranbir, AK: Akshay, K: Kareena, S: Saif, J: John Abraham.

LA Deal
INTRO:
The story takes place in Los Angeles.

THE POLICE TEAM: The most successful police team in the world is the LA police team. The team has John and Saif as the leader and Deepika, Ranbir and Angad works for them. The reason why they are very successful is because they stopped the PTR.

PTR:
The PTR is a criminel group. That group have done a lot of robbery. THe group is lead by Akshay and Kareena. Last time, they tried to rob a bank but the police team LA caught them. They actually stopped the robbery and caught two of them. None of them was Akshay or Kareena. The police tried to make them speak so that they could caught all the group but they didnt. They are still in the police custody.

PART 1:
The story starts with the LA police team.
Ranbir: Man, we are soo good. We stopped the biggest criminels in the world. WOW!!!! Well, actually, I am soo good cuz I did most of the job.
John: Stop this Ranbir. We havent stop them. THey still have their two leaders with them. We only stopped one robbery and they may do another anytime.
R: Come on!!! We did stop... sorry I did the mistake again. So, I did stop one of their robbery and that s a lot. We are consider the best police team. Isnt that a lot.
Saif: We are not police to make name of ourself. Our job is to stop criminels and we havents done that yet.
Angad: HAHAHAAH!!! Ranbir no need to argue with them. They are trying to do their boss.
Ranbir: hahahahaah
John: Come on Saif Lets go. I never understood why they have been choose to be police officers.
Saif and John leave.
Then, Ranbir and Angad sees Deepika alone in the balcony.Actually, Ranbir, Angad and John all three loves Deepika.
They goes to Deepika.
R: Hey Deepika
A: Hey Deepi
D: Hey guys.
R: Would you like to come and see a movie with me tonight?
A: No she dont want cuz yesterday she told me that she would dinner with me tonight.
D: What I told you that.
A: Yah, you already forgot?, he lied.
D: I dont remember.
R: Stop lying Angad. Deepika, he is lying. He knows that a movie is better than a restaurant and that you would prefer the movie. So for that, he lies.
A: No I am not a liar and by the way, restaurant is way better than a movie. In a restaurant, you can eat good things and talk. In a movie you cant talk and if you are hungry. What you do?
R: Come on. You eat popcorn when you are hungry. Also, a movie is 3 hours pass time and the restaurant is like only 1 hour.
A: So what? Atleast it s a good 1 hour. What if the movie is a bad movie.
R: We will watch a good movie.
D: Guys stop arguing!!! Tonight, I am not going with any of you guys, John invited me way before you guys. He will take me to the movie and then, we will go to a restaurant.
R and A: What!!!
D: Yah, so, bye guys!!! See you tomorrow.
R: man, I hate John.
A: I hate him more now.

AT THE DINNER:
John is on a table wating to Deepika. Then, She comes and John gets freezed. She is soo beautiful.

She sits.
J: You look sooo beautiful.
D: Thanks.
J: Seriously, how do you do to be soo beautiful. It s jst unbelievable.
D: Oh stop that. You are embrassing me.
J: Well, if the truth embrasse you then, I wont tell that thruth anymore.
J: Waiter, come here. What do you want to order?
Then, Ranbir and Angad comes.
R: I want to order, a pizza.
J: What you guys are doing here?
A: We thought that you guys would get bore without us.
Then, they sit with them.
J: What!!!! You wont sit with us.
D: It s okay John. They can. So, let s order. I want a pizza.
R: You see Deepika and I have the same taste.
A: Well, I want the pizza too.
J: I want a soup.
( John to himself: Man, they are ruining our night)
A: Deepika, I have a gift for you.
D: Oh ya. What it is?
A: See your self.
She opens and it was a beautiful ring.
D: WOW!!! so beautiful.
She gives a kiss on the cheek of Angad.
Ranbir and John get jeaulous.
R: I also have a gift.
Deepika opens his gift and there was also a ring.
D: Thanks.
Ranbir approched his cheek so that he could have a kiss, but he didnt get any. Angad laughed.
SO the night passed with Angad and Ranbir with them. John wasnt happy at all.

END of part.

Comments plz.

Edited by ai_111 - 15 years ago
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intersting .......pl. continue.......
ai_111 thumbnail
If I have time, I will post the second part tonight.
ai_111 thumbnail
Next part will be post today.