Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI (Page 6)

afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 3270

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimli_remix rox

hey tina,i am fine and u r rite
i was in LS forum but coz of my exams i cudnt visit so much there
but now feeling very good 2 see a place where all LS/Akash-Shruti fans can discuss them
we will gonna rock here

grttttttttt to c u here
pls be active
v will surely rockTongue
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 3270

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_adeena

hahh...finally it is completed.i ve uploaded pics again through photobucket.now u guys can see them naa???n also updated videos post n also added the names of LS-ians. if anyone of u still ve some problem or anything missing so just tell me,i ll do that.thank God net is working properly now.so i ll be active here,ll surely try to visit daily.

n guys dont just say,now start something interesting here.i told u earlier guys we cant let this FC be dull.it shud always be rocking.i m active here now n u guys too come on buck up now n make this place a rocking one Smile

hey adeena
v can c da pics
n i wanna thank u 4 making this FC
luv
Tina
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 3270

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hello..........anyone online Confused
cool_adeena Senior Member
cool_adeena
cool_adeena

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 412

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tnbedi

Originally posted by cool_adeena

hahh...finally it is completed.i ve uploaded pics again through photobucket.now u guys can see them naa???n also updated videos post n also added the names of LS-ians. if anyone of u still ve some problem or anything missing so just tell me,i ll do that.thank God net is working properly now.so i ll be active here,ll surely try to visit daily.

n guys dont just say,now start something interesting here.i told u earlier guys we cant let this FC be dull.it shud always be rocking.i m active here now n u guys too come on buck up now n make this place a rocking one Smile

hey adeena
v can c da pics
n i wanna thank u 4 making this FC
luv
Tina

u r welomeTongue

cool_adeena Senior Member
cool_adeena
cool_adeena

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 412

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tnbedi

Originally posted by cool_adeena

hahh...finally it is completed.i ve uploaded pics again through photobucket.now u guys can see them naa???n also updated videos post n also added the names of LS-ians. if anyone of u still ve some problem or anything missing so just tell me,i ll do that.thank God net is working properly now.so i ll be active here,ll surely try to visit daily.

n guys dont just say,now start something interesting here.i told u earlier guys we cant let this FC be dull.it shud always be rocking.i m active here now n u guys too come on buck up now n make this place a rocking one Smile

hey adeena
v can c da pics
n i wanna thank u 4 making this FC
luv
Tina

u r welomeSmile

cool_adeena Senior Member
cool_adeena
cool_adeena

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 412

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
sorry i posted my previous post two times.actually m in hurry right now,thats y doing silly things LOL


n guys y u all r being so inactive???for God sake be active here guys pleaseee Confused

Edited by cool_adeena - 07 July 2008 at 2:57pm
sona.b Senior Member
sona.b
sona.b

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 570

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_adeena


n guys y u all r being so inactive???for God sake be active here guys pleaseee Confused

yaaa Adeena.....where r u gysssssssssss.......AS FC is bcoming dead without u allConfused

 

afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

Joined: 22 November 2005
Posts: 3270

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_adeena

sorry i posted my previous post two times.actually m in hurry right now,thats y doing silly things LOL


n guys y u all r being so inactive???for God sake be active here guys pleaseee Confused

no prob
i am active but where r all LSians

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Angad/Iqbal&Neha/Kripa [the eternal lovers] FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 173   Views: 213164

-Priya- 173 213164 14 August 2009 at 2:23pm by -Priya-
Nihaal and P2 eternal soulmates|2|NEW LINK:153

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: noha450   Replies: 1224   Views: 30551

noha450 1224 30551 30 July 2009 at 2:23am by Deizy
*^* Abhay Vakil aka Akaash FC **CFF(pg.9)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: minioo1   Replies: 207   Views: 7097

minioo1 207 7097 02 January 2009 at 2:14pm by minioo1
~~KaSh FC ~~Eternal Love.....

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 0   Views: 2027

aish_punk 0 2027 27 October 2008 at 11:50pm by aish_punk
An eternal love story - RAjodi FC-Check p

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: BiggBoss420   Replies: 1209   Views: 27452

BiggBoss420 1209 27452 05 October 2008 at 12:28pm by BiggBoss420

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index