Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

WELCOME

to LOVE STORY n AKAASH-SHRUTI fanclub(The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI)

so guys here goes the best place to discuss n appreciate our very own LOVE STORY n our all times favourite cutest jodi AKAASH n SHRUTI.

We are LS-ians...

Adeena (cool_adeena)

Nika (Nika_d)

Sona (sona.b)

Shruti (shruti_c27)

Tina (tnbedi)

Mrittika (ocean_girl)

Arshiya (Arsh_here)

Rimli (rimli_remix rox)

Edited by cool_adeena - 05 July 2008 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

LOVE STORY-Love story is a television soap opera,produced n directed by bollywood director Anurag Basu.It is an intriguing premix of passion,violence n hardcore reality with an added dose of fun and youth.Story is based on innocent love of the protagonists(Akaash and Shruti)which falls victim to political n social machinations.It also explores how the separation of parents affect their child(Akaash)over the years.Moreover it represents the goon n gun culture prevalent in today's colleges.In short it is a college going youth based show with so many thought provoking n hardcore realities of today's life.

Main Leads

Akaash played by Mishal Raheja

Akaash is a reserved kind of guy.He has two friends(Dev and Bhatti)and does not need anyone else.He loves his friends and can give his life for them.His father left home when he was around six years old.He is disturbed because of that childhood trauma of his father leaving his mom.Like any other child he wanted his father to be around him and at the same time blamed his mother for his father going away.And thus he is an extremely rowdy guy and from being a talented student once,he slipped to being a back-bencher and a goon.Yet his rugged charm attract girls specially his cute junior Shruti in the college.That is because he has such characteristics but then he is not a bad guy.He is a typical back-bencher trouble maker but he does not hurt anyone.He is one such guy who does not like injustice.n then a girl called Shruti comes into his life n changes it completely.

Shruti played by Payal Sarkar

Shruti is a college going bubbly,chirpy n cute girl.She stays with her uncle n aunt and their kids,her cousin brothers,as she is an orphan.Her family is little conservative n so is her upbringing but she being stubborn,managed to do whatever she wants to do.As she started going to college,she falls in love with her senior Akaash.It can not be called as one sided love affair,its just that Shruti is more expressive than Akaash.

Edited by cool_adeena - 07 September 2008 at 12:36pm

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I ll soon add the remaining cute scenes videos as soon as sona ll give them to me.as m a little new here LOL so vent downloaded many videos.n ll also be adding links to fanfics here which m gonna write in future,infact i also ve a concept craving in my mind right now,ll soon write it n add here when i ll finish one or two of the three fics which m writing now a days.

So,all u LS-ians what u guys are waiting for...??just come n join our dreamland that is The Eternal LOVE STORY of AKAASH & SHRUTI Tongue

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Yessss .. u finally made it.. m soo glad Big smile
Great job Adeena. Its fantastic!

Now just add the names of the LS fans there like I did for Mishal's angels Smile

Rest everything this PERFECT! Clap
I love it!

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hey adeena
grt job
ur new but still u learnt all this things sooooooo fast

thanks nika n sona 4 da vidz

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler