Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

KING OF HEARTS-Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal FC (Page 188)

Post Reply New Post

Page 188 of 189

Inu-13

IF-Rockerz

Inu-13

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 6178

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarsow

hi Nehu darling,

after a verrrrrrrrrry long time,
yipppie,


Aarthi
yup aarthi dii coz of family work was busy.. out of town.. but now me back...LOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KING OF HEARTS-Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal FC (Page 188)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Inu-13

IF-Rockerz

Inu-13

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 6178

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

@kiran dii
actually the excitement has econe kaput
may b the new layout being the reason
mera tho page khulne mein zamana lagta haiOuch
Yes dear this is the reason why i cry Ouch
mera toh yeh hai jitni baar i post utni baar log in karo...LOLWink yeh log mujhe mera he id n password achiu tarah yaad karwa denegein/..LOLLOLWink

kiran_rd

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rd

Joined: 14 February 2006

Posts: 9909

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

hellloo!! yaha kya hoing... kyun 50 ke baad chod ke jaying sab...[:((][:((][:((]
 
Hello baby darling ..yes didi chor ker jaying but yeh off n on i will do come and post some reply otherwise will not be active at all simply because of its small font ..feel pain in eyes if i see for a longer period ..but no problem we can always meet on orkut and YM Wink

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51817

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey ppl
alls done with this FC

ab inviting all of u'll to the new World Of Rajeev Khandelwal FC

and here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=997709&TPN=1

Hope to see u all there tooEmbarrassed

preeti

aarsow

IF-Rockerz

aarsow

Joined: 22 January 2007

Posts: 9693

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

Originally posted by aarsow

hi Nehu darling,

after a verrrrrrrrrry long time,
yipppie,


Aarthi
yup aarthi dii coz of family work was busy.. out of town.. but now me back...LOLWink


nice 2 see u back sweety,


Aarthi

Inu-13

IF-Rockerz

Inu-13

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 6178

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

hellloo!! yaha kya hoing... kyun 50 ke baad chod ke jaying sab...[:((][:((][:((]
 
Hello baby darling ..yes didi chor ker jaying but yeh off n on i will do come and post some reply otherwise will not be active at all simply because of its small font ..feel pain in eyes if i see for a longer period ..but no problem we can always meet on orkut and YM Wink
yup diii waha toh paaka milegein..Hug...n app yaha bhi on n off rakhna....as we all need ur presence in dis Fc....Embarrassed

kiran_rd

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rd

Joined: 14 February 2006

Posts: 9909

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Finally this FC is finished please follow the link on the last page posted by preeto ..This FC is offically closed now ..join us in the grand golden Rajeev FC opened by gadhi oops i mean saheli ..thanks everyone for contributing in this FC..love u all Smile

Edited by kiran_sherry - 21 July 2008 at 11:13am

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51817

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

@kiran dii
actually the excitement has econe kaput
may b the new layout being the reason
mera tho page khulne mein zamana lagta haiOuch
Yes dear this is the reason why i cry Ouch
mera toh yeh hai jitni baar i post utni baar log in karo...LOLWink yeh log mujhe mera he id n password achiu tarah yaad karwa denegein/..LOLLOLWink


awwwww
nehu
don't worry
ab tera prblem bhi saamne ayega
PM bhaskar bhaiyya abt thisEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
.....:::KB To Steal Hearts Again:::.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

::Prem$_Priya:: 829 14352 05 December 2009 at 10:54pm
By nyxx
The King Of Hearts! - Rajeev Khandelwal F

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Silence_Gold 1199 33076 31 December 2008 at 1:59pm
By Bluefalls
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SaaraCOMB 1199 41348 21 November 2008 at 3:10am
By youthicon
GauriHiten-Reigining our Hearts, Seizing

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

ght1 1192 39150 18 November 2008 at 10:03am
By ght_3fr3
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

kanak1309 1206 36872 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm
By AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.