Food, Drinks & Recipes

Hey guys

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

hey people. i'm actully new to this section and i needed help in a recipe.

can sum1 plzzz tell me how to make pasta. chicken pasta will be gr8 but if it's not tht then any other pasta is fine aswellEmbarrassed.

and can sum1 give me the recipe of any other spicey food tht u can cook at home 4 guestsBig smile

Iram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey guys" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I have already helped u by pm, but keeping this topic open so other members can also help u Embarrassed

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
heres a recipe u asked for

INGREDIENTS
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1/2 cup white wine
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
4 ounces cream cheese with chives
1 pound angel hair pasta

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix. Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top