Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜† yeah yeah u remember my name and me too naa so how r u ? u came here afer so many years πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup so many yrs..dekho toh ab budha bhi hogaya hun πŸ˜† ..me toh bas fit n fine....coz exams r over no so now flying in the sky 😳 πŸ˜†
wat abt u?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

yup so many yrs..dekho toh ab budha bhi hogaya hun πŸ˜† ..me toh bas fit n fine....coz exams r over no so now flying in the sky 😳 πŸ˜†
wat abt u?

🀣

Namesta uncle jii πŸ˜† yeah i can see ab yaad aa gayi meriπŸ˜† very nice u done with your exam

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Himanivineet

🀣

Namesta uncle jii πŸ˜† yeah i can see ab yaad aa gayi meriπŸ˜† very nice u done with your exam

sadha khush rahoo beti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... hehe yup ab budha hogaya hun toh koi toh chahiye nah khayal rakhne k liye so i remembered uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. akhir uncle jo hun tumharaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha well exam is gone gud.. but it was realli horrible those daysπŸ˜† coz i just sat in front of myPC watching movies n blushing instead of studyingπŸ˜†

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

sadha khush rahoo beti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... hehe yup ab budha hogaya hun toh koi toh chahiye nah khayal rakhne k liye so i remembered uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. akhir uncle jo hun tumharaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haha well exam is gone gud.. but it was realli horrible those daysπŸ˜† coz i just sat in front of myPC watching movies n blushing instead of studyingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† sid uncle you r too much ..omg u dont want to be something in lifeπŸ˜† i dont think now u change your 1st siggy of budda's and u watcg bidaai to

yulZ thumbnail
yup it has been a week that i started watching bidaai,,, kya karuu the siggies of alekh n sadhana used by the ppl made me eager to watch that jodi πŸ˜† n now i m one of their fan 😳 πŸ˜† ..they r just too cute..but just one prob..us serial mein there r too many girl villains 🀒 πŸ˜†

.. yarr of course i want to be sth in life... par woh sth kya hai i dont have any idea 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n abt that budha siggy.. now i m housefull ..so next siggy !!!!!πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
πŸ˜† lolz yaar i love kinyyyyyyyyyy i m going to get marry with him tum bhi invite hoo πŸ˜† will u come πŸ˜† awww ha yes they r cute couple
yulZ thumbnail
of course yar yea bhi koi pchne ki baat hai..yarr tumharee shadi n uncle wont come kaise hosakta hai 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† like this that evil girl sonia dont have to marry him gawd that girl is scary ..hey by the way u n that girl name r a bit same ur name sania n her name sonia πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n alekh n sadhana r just to cute ^^ me toh alwas watch the epi were they r n then other r like background jokers for me πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

of course yar yea bhi koi pchne ki baat hai..yarr tumharee shadi n uncle wont come kaise hosakta hai 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† like this that evil girl sonia dont have to marry him gawd that girl is scary ..hey by the way u n that girl name r a bit same ur name sania n her name sonia πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n alekh n sadhana r just to cute ^^ me toh alwas watch the epi were they r n then other r like background jokers for me πŸ˜†

oyeeeeee ranvir isnt getting marry to her yeahhhhhhhhh her true face gonna come hehe..yeah am so happy..yeah yeah ..am not evil like soniaπŸ˜†

yulZ thumbnail
yarr i m realli grateful to god that u r not like sonia varna toh mujhe uska chehra dekhkar hee darr lagta hai 🀒 πŸ˜† ...
but its serial yarr..itnee jaldii sacchai samne nahi ayegee ....surely sadhan will be proof wrong n then again all will think she is trying to break the marriage coz she is not happy