Kahe Naa Kahe

PREVIEW 4 MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

ancyz_world thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Neeti is in raina's room askng her 2 drink milk. She refuses &  says ke main sirf kinjal aunty ke hath se doodh piyungi. neeti replies dat ur kinjal aunty wil nvr come nw. she's a chor(thief)....niharika says 2 neeti dat finaly uski kasam poori hui.....nw kinjal is out of raina's life 4ver.....

it was bakwas precap......al ma hops in water......whys kanavs mum nt speaking directly 2 kanav....kanav wil belive her 4 sure....n.....romance.....kajal ka........bhul jayo......jus 4 epis r left........neetis nt xposd........romance ka tme kis ke pas hai..........boringgggggggggg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krriya thumbnail
You guys r still watching KNK..n still expecting love story happening between kinjal n kanav..??.. 😕 i left it long back..n recently came to know KNK will be ending..thought of checking out how far has kanav kinjal bond developed..n OMG..they both have not even confessed love for each other 🤢 ..KNK creatives let down us audiences..they started of as something interesting but ended the serial to be a dud.. 😡 anyways..im outta it long back.. 😆 n i guess i did the right thing.. 👏 😆
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
man wht d hell. dat mean no kajal as of nw.

kaanu do sumthng man. listen ur hrt ju will get d ans
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This means Neethi is not exposed
I hate this, why can't ekta make it good at least when its ending and give us some Kajal scenes 😭 😭
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krriya

You guys r still watching KNK..n still expecting love story happening between kinjal n kanav..??.. 😕 i left it long back..n recently came to know KNK will be ending..thought of checking out how far has kanav kinjal bond developed..n OMG..they both have not even confessed love for each other 🤢 ..KNK creatives let down us audiences..they started of as something interesting but ended the serial to be a dud.. 😡 anyways..im outta it long back.. 😆 n i guess i did the right thing.. 👏 😆

Krriya.......Sigh !! u certainly did the rigt thing by leaving KNK. We were hanging on hoping against hope that Kajal wil get together. 😭

Guess the KNK creatives just dont care what the viewers want ... I really dont see how they can end this serial without making it look like a total washout. Great case pf begin with a bang and go out with a wimper !!!

xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This has alreaddy has been watched!
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know they are taking to long to expose niti's evilness.they will do it the last week and then give us less kajal romance 😡
krriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

Krriya.......Sigh !! u certainly did the rigt thing by leaving KNK. We were hanging on hoping against hope that Kajal wil get together. 😭

Guess the KNK creatives just dont care what the viewers want ... I really dont see how they can end this serial without making it look like a total washout. Great case pf begin with a bang and go out with a wimper !!!

well thanks..i knew i was doing the right thing to quit the show when the story wasn't going anywhere..when u have so many channels and so many shows out here trying to do good job what was the need to watch some bakwas..i think some shows like radha ki betiyan..jasuben jayantilal..baa bahu aur..kumkum..are so good..i recommend them to all..atleast there is some sense in those things..

especially jasuben jayanti lal..i think its a wonderful story about values with a tinge of humor and all kinds of emotions..i recommend it to all audience..👏

I loved KNK..there's no doubt about it..There was so much scope for the story to develop as it was an unusual story..there was no need of the 5 years leap,the daughter..blah..blah.. so early..anyways..i guess like her most on screen characters..this time ekta's kreatives had partial amnesia..they even forgot vidyuth n kinjal track..killed poor neena..prakash is still in coma..god knows what happened to chameli..kanav's daadi..n above all kinjal's father n brothers..

and my goodness..!!ekta has pulled out a show before completing even an year..maan gaye..KNK has forced ekta to do something..that she wouldnt dare to do with her prime times..😆😆..sorry no offence to anyone..these are my personal views..