Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Simran mind ur own business. (Page 3)

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkripa

It was good Manas gave her someting that she really needed...it's high time for Simran to know that she should stop interfereing in anybody's  personal  matters even if they are her best  of  friends coz there are certain limitations in each relationship that....i think she has to understand &  learn  afterall she's already resposible for one split manas-Urmila & heading towards 2nd & 3rd one  abhi-Neha & ria -manas....agreed she's is  honest &  concern  in all these cases but what honesty and caring has to do something when her own beloveds are not happy in their personal fronts........& moreover normally she's doesn't want to share her mind with anybody not even with her father & whose interference in   her personal life is untolerable to her ......it's only occasionally with Manas and Abhi when she disclose something but Did she tell manas that  she still loves abhi?????before abhi's & Neha's  marr.when he questioned ....No...so i think there is absolutely no problem if manas hided the fact that he really likes rhea... With abhi she pretends to be his friend but her felings for him is not till friendship & no women is going to bear the other womens  involvement  in her married life no matter how matured she is....that simaran has to understand ...i think Manas gave her a good lesson so henceforth let's hope so she'll  only mind her own business Angry.

Agree 100%..i hate simran for putting her nose in every affair of abhi n neha..i mean common leave that poor neha alone..she is so sensitive yaar..manas did a great job in telling simran to mind her own business..God she needs to get a life nowAngry

cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Tongue
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
i'm glad manas yelled at her..because no matter how close friends can be..you cna't tell people who to love and who not to love..ya know??? and urmila cheated on him...rite? so why should he wait for urmila to come out of jail??
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abladabla

But unfortunately she doesn't.

One thing i don't understand is why does everyone treat Simran like God, specially Abhi. He is always running after Simran like a dog.

Also I feel Abhi should not have gone and talked to Manas about it. It is none of his business and am glad Manas told him.

Manas's resigning was a bit over-reaction on his part, I think. He could have kept his personal and professional lives separate.

Isnt that so totally true!!!!! WHAT gives her the right to expect to be treated like a queen!?! Agreed she is an achiever, her track record is spotless, she does her bit for women's causes etc etc. But I'm so fed up of her being made out to be a superhuman who deserves to be worshipped on a pedestal. She's pretty selfish too... very sensitive when it comes to herself but quite senseless actually when it comes to butting into other ppl's relationships (and she assumes she's welcome!) I really got irritated with the faces she used to make seeing or hearing abt Manas and Riya together when they first started going out. Why must she always behave like an Auntie or Big Didi?? When is she gonna start being non-judgemental and WHEN is she gonna get a life!?!?! Dead
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarina_202

i'm glad manas yelled at her..because no matter how close friends can be..you cna't tell people who to love and who not to love..ya know??? and urmila cheated on him...rite? so why should he wait for urmila to come out of jail??

Cudn't have said it better!!Clap

Go to top