India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Simran mind ur own business. (Page 2)

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

well simran was the one who started all of this by asking him what he was doing with Ria Sen, and that is none of Simran's business...and Manas had enough with that because he felt he was being attacked.  Both my mom and i thought that he was right and Simran needs to back out of everyone's lives and look into her life instead.  She isn't as mature as she says she is....she is a good person but her maturity level sucks right now....manas was right!

palak22 Newbie
palak22
palak22

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
it has become a such a weird show now it is not much intresting > i hope they just end this show...gossss
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Simran is bossy,dominating anda prude...who is she to tell Manas anything?Manas has always been quiet and dignified and what's so wrong with Ria???It seems nobody is good enough for Madame Simran.She is nosy about Abhi's married life,as if she doesn't sense Neha's insecurities!!!
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seeta

but manas should have told simran in a friendly way. he could have warned her of the consequences. instead he loses temper all of a sudden. there was no need for that. he knows the trauma she has gone thru. i feel he should have made matters easy and explained. there was no need for so sudden rude behaviour. i know simran is wrong, but as a friend he should have corrected her faults. be mature as always. he should have told what is going on in neha's mind. and solve neha's doubts also.instead they r just dragging the storyline.

Wasn't it Simran who came to him first and lectured him on his moral standing on this. She did not even care to ask him what his true feelings for Riya were, instead she went on to insinuate that he was taking Urmila for a ride! Manas who has always been calm inspite of numerous episode with Simran before - snapped this time! So what? If Simran was truly the such a big hearted person as everyone makes her believe - she should have forgiven him and asked him why he thought so. Instead she held on it it and stormed out. That ain't mature at all! Manas has an ego too and this time he sticks to it. He seems so happy with Riya, after so very long. If Simran is truly a good friend, she will feel happy for him.
abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
But unfortunately she doesn't.

One thing i don't understand is why does everyone treat Simran like God, specially Abhi. He is always running after Simran like a dog.

Also I feel Abhi should not have gone and talked to Manas about it. It is none of his business and am glad Manas told him.

Manas's resigning was a bit over-reaction on his part, I think. He could have kept his personal and professional lives separate.
Neil Newbie
Neil
Neil

Posted: 15 January 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

No one says that Simran is bad. She is good and if she choose to remain good, she should stop poking her nose in everyone's rear end!

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I totally agree wif kkkripa... i mean Dr.Simran is causing problems  wif Abbi n Neha Angry IF I WUZ IN NEHA'Z PLACE I WUD FEEL THA SAME... n Dr.Manas DID THA RITE THING.. i mean why is she budding into everyone's personal life!
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yes.. i think that manas did that right thing by telling her off.. simran did get carried off.. and also i think manas has been freindly enuf.. he relle likes dis gurll ria. so he is just stickin up for it.. i think he did the right thing

Go to top