Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saroj thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Simran is bossy,dominating anda prude...who is she to tell Manas anything?Manas has always been quiet and dignified and what's so wrong with Ria???It seems nobody is good enough for Madame Simran.She is nosy about Abhi's married life,as if she doesn't sense Neha's insecurities!!!
tisha_bhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeta

but manas should have told simran in a friendly way. he could have warned her of the consequences. instead he loses temper all of a sudden. there was no need for that. he knows the trauma she has gone thru. i feel he should have made matters easy and explained. there was no need for so sudden rude behaviour. i know simran is wrong, but as a friend he should have corrected her faults. be mature as always. he should have told what is going on in neha's mind. and solve neha's doubts also.instead they r just dragging the storyline.

Wasn't it Simran who came to him first and lectured him on his moral standing on this. She did not even care to ask him what his true feelings for Riya were, instead she went on to insinuate that he was taking Urmila for a ride! Manas who has always been calm inspite of numerous episode with Simran before - snapped this time! So what? If Simran was truly the such a big hearted person as everyone makes her believe - she should have forgiven him and asked him why he thought so. Instead she held on it it and stormed out. That ain't mature at all! Manas has an ego too and this time he sticks to it. He seems so happy with Riya, after so very long. If Simran is truly a good friend, she will feel happy for him.
abladabla thumbnail
But unfortunately she doesn't.

One thing i don't understand is why does everyone treat Simran like God, specially Abhi. He is always running after Simran like a dog.

Also I feel Abhi should not have gone and talked to Manas about it. It is none of his business and am glad Manas told him.

Manas's resigning was a bit over-reaction on his part, I think. He could have kept his personal and professional lives separate.
Neil thumbnail

No one says that Simran is bad. She is good and if she choose to remain good, she should stop poking her nose in everyone's rear end!

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
I totally agree wif kkkripa... i mean Dr.Simran is causing problems  wif Abbi n Neha 😡 IF I WUZ IN NEHA'Z PLACE I WUD FEEL THA SAME... n Dr.Manas DID THA RITE THING.. i mean why is she budding into everyone's personal life!
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
yes.. i think that manas did that right thing by telling her off.. simran did get carried off.. and also i think manas has been freindly enuf.. he relle likes dis gurll ria. so he is just stickin up for it.. i think he did the right thing
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkripa

It was good Manas gave her someting that she really needed...it's high time for Simran to know that she should stop interfereing in anybody's  personal  matters even if they are her best  of  friends coz there are certain limitations in each relationship that....i think she has to understand &  learn  afterall she's already resposible for one split manas-Urmila & heading towards 2nd & 3rd one  abhi-Neha & ria -manas....agreed she's is  honest &  concern  in all these cases but what honesty and caring has to do something when her own beloveds are not happy in their personal fronts........& moreover normally she's doesn't want to share her mind with anybody not even with her father & whose interference in   her personal life is untolerable to her ......it's only occasionally with Manas and Abhi when she disclose something but Did she tell manas that  she still loves abhi?????before abhi's & Neha's  marr.when he questioned ....No...so i think there is absolutely no problem if manas hided the fact that he really likes rhea... With abhi she pretends to be his friend but her felings for him is not till friendship & no women is going to bear the other womens  involvement  in her married life no matter how matured she is....that simaran has to understand ...i think Manas gave her a good lesson so henceforth let's hope so she'll  only mind her own business 😡.

Agree 100%..i hate simran for putting her nose in every affair of abhi n neha..i mean common leave that poor neha alone..she is so sensitive yaar..manas did a great job in telling simran to mind her own business..God she needs to get a life now😡

sarina_202 thumbnail
i'm glad manas yelled at her..because no matter how close friends can be..you cna't tell people who to love and who not to love..ya know??? and urmila cheated on him...rite? so why should he wait for urmila to come out of jail??
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: abladabla

But unfortunately she doesn't.

One thing i don't understand is why does everyone treat Simran like God, specially Abhi. He is always running after Simran like a dog.

Also I feel Abhi should not have gone and talked to Manas about it. It is none of his business and am glad Manas told him.

Manas's resigning was a bit over-reaction on his part, I think. He could have kept his personal and professional lives separate.

Isnt that so totally true!!!!! WHAT gives her the right to expect to be treated like a queen!?! Agreed she is an achiever, her track record is spotless, she does her bit for women's causes etc etc. But I'm so fed up of her being made out to be a superhuman who deserves to be worshipped on a pedestal. She's pretty selfish too... very sensitive when it comes to herself but quite senseless actually when it comes to butting into other ppl's relationships (and she assumes she's welcome!) I really got irritated with the faces she used to make seeing or hearing abt Manas and Riya together when they first started going out. Why must she always behave like an Auntie or Big Didi?? When is she gonna start being non-judgemental and WHEN is she gonna get a life!?!?! 🤢
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

i'm glad manas yelled at her..because no matter how close friends can be..you cna't tell people who to love and who not to love..ya know??? and urmila cheated on him...rite? so why should he wait for urmila to come out of jail??

Cudn't have said it better!!👏