India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Simran mind ur own business.

kkkripa Senior Member
kkkripa
kkkripa

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

It was good Manas gave her someting that she really needed...it's high time for Simran to know that she should stop interfereing in anybody's  personal  matters even if they are her best  of  friends coz there are certain limitations in each relationship that....i think she has to understand &  learn  afterall she's already resposible for one split manas-Urmila & heading towards 2nd & 3rd one  abhi-Neha & ria -manas....agreed she's is  honest &  concern  in all these cases but what honesty and caring has to do something when her own beloveds are not happy in their personal fronts........& moreover normally she's doesn't want to share her mind with anybody not even with her father & whose interference in   her personal life is untolerable to her ......it's only occasionally with Manas and Abhi when she disclose something but Did she tell manas that  she still loves abhi?????before abhi's & Neha's  marr.when he questioned ....No...so i think there is absolutely no problem if manas hided the fact that he really likes rhea... With abhi she pretends to be his friend but her felings for him is not till friendship & no women is going to bear the other womens  involvement  in her married life no matter how matured she is....that simaran has to understand ...i think Manas gave her a good lesson so henceforth let's hope so she'll  only mind her own business Angry.

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree that it's high time, Simran should stop interfering in anyone's life.Smile
Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
but manas should have told simran in a friendly way. he could have warned her of the consequences. instead he loses temper all of a sudden. there was no need for that. he knows the trauma she has gone thru. i feel he should have made matters easy and explained. there was no need for so sudden rude behaviour. i know simran is wrong, but as a friend he should have corrected her faults. be mature as always. he should have told what is going on in neha's mind. and solve neha's doubts also.instead they r just dragging the storyline.
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i agree with seeta. manas has always been calm with simran and had made her go thru situations calmly. if he would have been calm and would have tried to make simran understand then she would have understood. getting angry and yelling never helps in sorting out matters.
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I agree with you Seeta. I was thinking the same thing as to why does Manas have to shout at Simran. He could have explained to her in a friendly way that she was interfering too much in Abhi & Neha's life and needs to stay away from them or sort out the misunderstandings with them. Best thing for Simran to do in this case is to be friends with Neha and involve neha if she needs any help from Abhi so that neha does not misunderstand Simran's intentions.
Neil Newbie
Neil
Neil

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

I believe that Manas did right thing. Simaran is egoistic. Simaran needed a big jolt which Manas gave her at right time otherwise she would keep continue what she is doing. Calmness and friendliness seldom work with people of false ego. Simaran should stop changing Abhi's diapers

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I think that every one can only take so much of crap! for manas that was it. he was tired and he shouted Clap
preeti_kapoor Newbie
preeti_kapoor
preeti_kapoor

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
simren is good stop saying that shes bad ok

Go to top