Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 28 September 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Task 3 -

Do NOT PM anyone for this task.

List 10 different words (use specific words) that describe Ejaz. And try not to repeat like kind and nice are the same thing.

ex. 1. handsome

2. charming

Say if you were to spend a day with Ejaz, where would you go and why, what kind of things would you explore, etc. Explain (be descriptive).

ex. I would go to Paris, because that's Ejaz's favourite place to be...

(and no Ejaz's fav place to be, is not paris)

This task will end Monday morning.

You do NOT need to PM anyone for this task.

Good LuckBig smile

***Once again reminder to ALL, not to post any comments such as "Good Luck" "All the best" "Where is so and so, I thought she was participating." If you would like me to extend the date please PM me! This topic is STRICTLY for the ANSWERS***

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 01 October 2005 at 4:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Task three of the Ejaz Competition" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
List 10 different words (use specific words) that describe Ejaz. And try not to repeat like kind and nice are the same thing.

ex. 1. handsome

2. charming

1)Cool
2)Handsome
3)Young Tongue
4)Cute
5)Loving
6)Popular Embarrassed
7)Tall
8)Fit
9)Kissable LOL LOL
10)Huggable Embarrassed Big smile Embarrassed

Say if you were to spend a day with Ejaz, where would you go and why, what kind of things would you explore, etc. Explain (be descriptive).

ex. I would go to Paris, because that's Ejaz's favourite place to be...

If I was to spend a day with him I would invite him to my house, I would cook food for him with my own hands. Embarrassed (oh wait I just remembered I cant cook Embarrassed ) and then we will go out and buy icecream and I will feed him and he will feed me. Wink Then with the rest of the icecream we will have an ice cream fight LOL LOL LOL then we will go to a candlelight dinner to pizza hut and then we will give our goodnight kiss and hug and leave. Cry But before that he will promise to meet me tomorrow again Embarrassed Wink

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

List 10 different words (use specific words) that describe Ejaz. And try not to repeat like kind and nice are the same thing.

Hot Talented Adaptable (we know that from seeing the diff types of roles he does) Realistic humble admired sociable helpful humorous
  1. nice

If I were to spend a day with him, it would be in Goa, because that's one of his favorite vacation spots.  Also I haven't been to Goa, i've only visited India twice eversince I came to Canada, and in that time I haven't been to Goa, I hear that the beaches are nice, there!Big smileEmbarrassedTongue  Well one of the things we would do for sure would be to go on a boat cruise, I'd be really cool!Big smile  And just to explore the Indian iteams there (as im sure, some of them would be new for me)..Also it would be really nice to watch the sun set, there!

BTW, nice task!!!Smile  Good luck to everyone else!

Edited by meghavi - 29 September 2005 at 4:51pm

heart*beat

IF-Sizzlerz

heart*beat

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

1. Gorgeous
2. Talented
3. social
efficacious
6. straightforward
7. magnetic personality
8. respectful
9. affectionate
10. sweetheart

Since eijaz is always busy shooting for kavyanjali so his fans can be entertained...i would prefer to stay in mumbai with eijaz...Embarrassed
First of all i would ask him to take me on a cycle ride somewhere near the sets of KA....that would be great since eijaz loves cycling plus i would get to meet his costars...especially gorgeous natasshaLOLLOL
Then we would go to a local beach...as eijaz adores beaches..
there we will eat some paani puri and gol gappas...yum yum..
Then i would invite him to go to the cinema with me in the evening...as eijaz loves movies...and plus he's an actor..
We would watch ddlj in the cinema coz it's the sweetest movie ever!!
Then we would go to a dancing place...where eijaz would dance with me because he is a superb dancerClapClap NACH BALIYELOLLOL
Then i would thank eijaz for spending such a lovely day with me..
and i would give him a tight hug!Hug

*~Isita~*

Goldie

*~Isita~*

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
1. sweetheart
2. sexy
3. hot
4. cool
5. handsome
6. smart
7. charming
8. caring
9. humuorous
10.introvert (me too Wink Tongue )

That's the way I can describe my sweetoo. howz that LOL

Edited by Eisita - 30 September 2005 at 11:17pm

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged

List 10 different words (use specific words) that describe Ejaz. And try not to repeat like kind and nice are the same thing

1)Hot

2)Charming

3)Romantic

4)Outspoken

5)Hard working

6)Talented

7)Quick learner (Bcoz done many many different lind of roles in short span)

8)Dynamic

9)Social

10)Loving

**Say if you were to spend a day with Ejaz, where would you go and why, what kind of things would you explore, etc. Explain (be descriptive).

If i get a day to spend time with Ejaz...First I will go to KA sets and take him from sets(as he will be very tired). I will take him to coffee shop and make him freshWink. I will take him to Venice as he wants to go to Venice for his dream date. We both will go for long drive as he loves itWink. I will give him some beautiful Archies cards.

At night, I will decorate dining table with candles and bring Ejaz with cloth tied to his eyesWink. I will give him surprise candle light dinner. He simply loves candle lit dinner.I will order all his favourite food. I will put some soft music and will dance with himEmbarrassed.

Later i will take him to Venice beach and have a long moonlight walk as he likes to go for long walk in beaches. We will spend time till night 12.00 clock in beachLOL. I will gift him a cute snap of both of us in a beautiful frameLOLLOL..so that he never forgets meLOL

ivan

ivan

Posted: 02 October 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
1 striking

2 gorgeous

3 casanova

4 stunning

5 elegant

6 dazzling

7 magnificient

8 bravura

9 maestro

10 incomparable

since i am not in a line to propose to him i would take him with a bunch of my girlfriends to an amusement park . enjoying the thrills, funs n fears that rides has to offer n sharing them like a bunch of elementary girls who have fallen for a macho uni student LOL  . imagine beatting ur friends to the ride seat for just seating next to ejaz Wink . pure puppy love  fun.

Edited by ivan - 02 October 2005 at 3:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top