Miscellaneous

A $20 Bill

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the $20 dollar bill up. He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well", he replied, "What if I do this?"

And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air. "My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson", he said, "No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.

We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless.... and especially to those who love you.

The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or whom we know, but by WHO WE ARE. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inspector Sahib

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A $20 Bill" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simpleL0VE38

Goldie

simpleL0VE38

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Big smile Embarrassed

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
hehe niice,
tfs Smile

fly2me