Paalkhi

USA Updates-Comments Welcome

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mastii

IF-Dazzler

mastii

Posted: 28 September 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I will always post wednesday's epi of paalakhi in usa under here so u guys get a clue of the whole week since wednesday the second last epi of the week!

Wednesday 28,2005

Daksh comes out of his room and his mom is praying... Daksh's mom opens her eyes and sees its daksh! she immediatly closes them back! daksh says trying to avoid seeing him doesn't een she can't see him and that he will stay in fron tof her eyes forever and never go to australia! he says he is palaak's shadow (oh please shut up! u wish) mom says till parents are alive daksh cannot ruin pranjal and palaak's love daksh is at the pub...with his ugly friend (tisha i think) uglyl friend telling daksh that palaak doesn't love him and that he shuld back off pranjal and daksh's life daksh starts watching the match! his fav team loses and he shouts! ugly firend breaks a glass hearing the shout! she got a glaff in her hand daksh gets a call and leaves pub saying it bleedy u might wanna put medicene on!Angry Palaak (awww) is all alone thinking of the time where she came to the beach (where she is rite now) with pranjal and he said i love u thorugh the conch shell  she says now i can only hear my " tanhai hi sunany dathi hai ub tho" palaak goes to the mandir and daksh is there (pallak doesn't know this) palaak says she is going to london forever today and that she wants courage daksh sends this guy to break her shoe guy breaks palaak's heel palaak wears shoes and is about to fall when daksh catches her  palaak says " i dun wanna have anything to do with u or your family" daksh goes to his nani i think and she tells him that she can see daksh's future that he can not so that's why she called him here! daksh lsuitens daksh comes out and pranjal is there pranjal says i know u hate me daksh daksh says he has changed pranjal says he don't beleive daksh daksh says he doesn't deserve to live and thart pranjal will belive him when he dies!
  • daksh starts going!Ouch

Edited by mastii - 28 September 2005 at 5:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "USA Updates-Comments Welcome" in Paalkhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mastii

IF-Dazzler

mastii

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
is this helping the usa viewers?

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
It helps since I don't get to watch it all the time. I could sure use all the updates. Thank you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top