Fan Fictions

ONESHOT SHOP stories of your fav jodis two on pg 5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Preethva

Preethva

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalkhullar

awwww..
dat was sooo cute..
i wish it was not one-shot..
wanted u 2 continue wid another part..
wel..this one was awesum... Clap

i will be writuing other one shots though

so will neerav, swansea and dj mauli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ONESHOT SHOP stories of your fav jodis two on pg 5 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Awww That was ADORABLE!!! Loved it Embarrassed

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
awwww tht was reli sweet... seriously loved it... Clap

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
an awesum n mindblowing prt... really luvd d way u described... yeah, i luv d snow n skating...
it shldn't hav been in 1 shrt... bt plzz do update summ stories lik dis plzz......... Smile Smile

addicted2ksg

IF-Dazzler

addicted2ksg

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
aww!!! adorable!!! awesome oneshot!! hope to see more from u!!

Preethva

Preethva

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

WAITING FOR YOU

Riddz's POV
I was never the type to just hand my heart over. But then you came along, and everything's changing. It's like you are rearranging the way I feel, the way I act. I like it, I like how you make me feel, I like how you like me. This is crazy, I'm aware. And I'm fine with it, I'm fine with taking risks, and I'm fine with loving you. I truly am fine.
Don't you know Armaan? Some people wait for a lifetime to feel like this. And we have this. We just have to use it. I know you're scared, but I am too. Fear can't stop us, we just have to fight it Armaan, fight it and live what we feel. That's the only way we'll ever get anywhere. And trust me Armaan, we're gonna get somewhere. Mark my words.
Armaan I wish you could just talk to me, talk to me like more than just a friend. I know you feel it, I can sense it. Baby, just tell me. Confide in me.

But please, don't keep me waiting for you.
No one's POV
Friday Night, February 13th
Ring, Ring, Ring. Pause.

"Hey…"
"Armaan, Hi it's me RI…"
"It's Armaan…"
"I know that smart one …"
"I'm not here so leave a message bye."
Beep.
"UGH!" Screamed Ridz as she threw her phone against the wall
She had been calling Armaan for hours now. She hadn't seen him since social studies, last period. He had run out and she couldn't catch up. She kept calling and calling. Thoughts of him being hurt or in trouble kept running through her head. She couldn't help it. She was in love. She wanted to be with Armaan. But he wouldn't answer his phone. She wanted to talk to him, she wanted to see him. She didn't wanna lose him, as absurd as that sounded. She didn't wanna lose what they had, especially now, the day before Valentines Day.
Riddz stared at the ceiling, she lost track of time after calling Armaan about five thousand times. She laid there for a while, and then she heard a noise. Riddz sat up and paused for a minute then followed the sound. It leaded her to the door, the entrance to the balcony. She was confused. Riddz opened the door and saw a pile of little rocks on the floor. Everything was so weird for her. She pondered for a minute then looked down the balcony. There she saw Armaan, in the flesh. She gave him a look that was a mixture of confusion and happiness. He climbed up the ladder that he was so used to climbing, and just stood there in front of her. They had a moment of silence until Armaan decided to speak …
"Riddz we have to talk." Nick said in a sort of monotone voice.
"Your damn right we have to talk Armaan, what is up with you? I called you for hours, did you forget that we were gonna watch a movie tonight?" Riddz spat at Armaan.
"Riddz can you shut up for a minute and let me talk?" said in a still calm voice.
"Talk"
"Riddz I spent this whole afternoon thinking, actually waiting for this moment. And I know we tend to 'wait' a lot. But right now waiting is the most important thing we can do. I love you Riddz. I really, really do. And this is really important for me because well, I've never told anyone I loved them. Ever. And I need you to listen to me. Without talking can you do that?" asked Armaan.
"Yes."
"Okay well Riddz I love you. And I'll say it as many times as I need to. But Riddz I'm a dancer. I'm in a group. It'll be hard on us, the constant rehearsing, practice and everything else that is involved with my life. I want you, as my girlfriend. But I can't make you sacrifice everything for me. You have to be free and happy. I can't take that away from you."
Riddz's POV
I thought for a minute. Only a minute. Then I made a decision. I was going to think about it more.
"Armaan, I love you too. And I'm gonna think about this, because I love you. But it's … hard." Said Riddz with a sudden knot in her throat
With that I walked back into my room and just laid there on my bed. I looked over at my cell phone and picked it up. It was 7:05, earlier than I expected. I guess I dozed off because by the time I woke up it was 11:45. And I knew my decision by the time I woke up.
I text Armaan to come to the balcony again and I opened my door to wait for him. But I found him on the floor, hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. It was 10 degrees outside.
Armaan's POV
She came out and found me rocking like a psychopath. Good or Bad impression? Not sure. All I knew is that she made her decision. I could see the determination in her face. And I got scared. But something inside of me told me to relax and take a breath. Maybe the news was good? Maybe.
"Armaan, its 30 degrees outside" She said with obvious concern
"I'm not cold"
"And you're a bad liar too"
"Anyways, what's up?"
"Nothing much, other than the fact that you're on my balcony in the freezing cold, making you oh-so-clich."
"Say what you need to say Riddz and stop Babbling"
"I do not babble Armaan!"
"Riddz…"
"Fine, I know what I'm gonna do."
I guess my face seemed like I was gonna do a happy dance because she looked at me weird and said …
"Armaan, we've waited so long. And I've cried so many tears because of the wait. I'm not gonna wait around for someone else. I've decided to take a risk. I'm gonna deal with the fact that you travel and might not always be here, because I love you armaan, really."
And she smiled the most amazing smile I had ever seen. I could tell she knew that this was what she wanted, and I was definitely happy.
"I love you Riddz, come on tour with us." I said with sudden outburst
"Yes." Said Lilly with a smile
Then my phone rang, I looked at caller I.D. and sighed.
"Must you interrupt?" I said in an annoyed tone
"Yes, end your proposal with your new girlfriend and come home. Mom doesn't think you should be on a girl's balcony in the freezing cold at 11:58. So dude get your butt over here, and tell Riddz I say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" My brother Atul said with his usual enthusiasm
I just closed my cell phone and looked at the time. It was now 11:59. One minute until Valentines Day. I smiled and looked at Riddz.
"5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1"
And I kissed her, a deep kissed that lasted about 2 or 3 minutes
"Happy Valentines Day"

Edited by bmtdlover - 30 June 2008 at 1:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_sweetkrazy4kashscorpio95Norz

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
hey excellent stories...keep up the good work...continue soon. Embarrassed

ami_princess