Do you ever wonder why bella....

Posted: 15 years ago
 do u guys ever wonder why bella was flirting so much with jake in new moon? 😳 im about halfway done with it so im not sure if bella explains herself at the end ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† (sorry if thats true) 😆 what do u guys think? 😆
i guess it was to fill the hole that edward left behind 😭
^^ yep i agree with u 😭Edited by tava - 15 years ago
That's because she's using him to know more about Edward
SPOILER NISHI!! >>>>>>>>> 😆

She is in a way using Jake! She can hear Edwards voice when she goes near something or does something that will enDanger her! 😭 😳 Like she askes Jake to fix the bikes so she can ride them, as then she will hear Edwards voice who tells her not to do that! 😳

She had promised him, that she will look after herself, before he left her in the forest! 😳 😭

I dont blame her, she is completely in love with Edward 😳 😳 and is doing this to still feel that he is around her! 😳 😳 Bless the poor girl! The affect this guy haas on girls! 😆

Though her behaviour with Jake is merely of freindship though Jake feels more, 😕 😆 and Bella will relaise that her hanging around with Jake has made a mess off things as he begins to like her! 😕 and she had no intenstions off doing that!

Hope that helps!

Sam xEdited by TINK - 15 years ago
wow thanks samm!!! 😃 😃 always there to help naa 😳 yh i know!! 😳 poor jake 😭 i guess ur right!! i never thought of it as using him though 😳 i mean i know she's doing it to hear eddy 😆 thanks !!
may be to get over edward?? 😕 😕 😕

I never realized that, just to hear Edwards voice......she used Jake...

poor Jake...I kinda feel bad for him (even though I don't like him)

Yeah jake was pretty much used.
However, don't you think Jacob felt that he was being used, however the idea of bella being around him was just too good for him, so he didn't listen to his consience? 😕
spoiler..
---
---
----
------
she uses him at 1st..buh she actually start to realli like him. She thinks of
him as her best friend, however in the 3rd book she realizes tht she's in love
with him too.