India-Forums

New man in Narayani's life!

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged
New man in Narayani's life!

BY VICKEY LALWANI

Piya Ka Ghar co-star Gaurav Chopra is the latest man in Narayani Shastri's life.

Narayani as Rimzim in Piya ka Ghar with Vishal who plays Avinash

When questioned, the dusky babe admitted, "Yes, Gaurav is my boyfriend. But at this point of time, I am not saying that I am getting married to him." Fair enough. But could she throw more light on why she split with Anuj Saxena? "No more about my personal life. Let's talk about my work," she retorts.

On Monday, she returns to Kkusum; as Taashu. "I will use my son as a tool to screw up everyone's life in the serial," she confides. Her son, for the uninitiated, will be Trishul, Akashdeep Saigal in real life, who exited Kyunki.. recently.

And just while her personal life is going great guns, Gaurav who plays Prem in Zee's Piya Ka Ghar, will be shooting her in the next episode! No fears though, Narayani will weather the shoot out smoothly. But watch out for some more fireworks in the near future - sources tell us Narayani, who plays Rimzim in the serial, will eventually kill her husband Avinash!

Right now however, Narayani has no such troubles in her real life. She made an appearance with Gaurav at Shweta and Manav Gohil's wedding reception last month. Here's wishing the duo the best of happiness!

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Thanx 4the info!!! Can't bleve Prem & Rimjhim are together in , they make a real nice couple!

Big smile

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...

What Avinash gets killed by Rimjim....gosh...this is the last thing I wanted to hear about this serial.....Angry

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Thanks for the article...

What Avinash gets killed by Rimjim....gosh...this is the last thing
I wanted to hear about this serial.....Angry

I second that!
Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i dont think that rimzim will kill avinash.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i really hope she does not kill avinash.... ur right smisha...it'll be terible if she does that..i would think i jsut wasted all my time looking at this stupid show Angry
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

1000% & more u r right. ifshe does this to kill ing avinash. i don,t think that this drama ,s name is right piya ka ghar. then in that case it suoppesd to be something else.

just my 2 cents. sukh Wink

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
you are 110% right sukh, if she kills avinash then the name is appropriate and also, the fight between malini and rhimjhim is to get avinash not to kill. if she ahd to kill she shouldn't have put her fly in so much trouble, but killed him long time back.

Go to top