Dharam Veer

25TH June Written Update

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
OH GUYS!
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES OF DHARAMVEER ! AND I GET TO UPDATE IT!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok seeing as how GREAT this episode was I need more than Pepsi to sustain me! I need CHOCOLATE TOO!!! THIS IS HOW GOOD THIS EPISODE WAS!!!!! WORTHY OF CHOCOLATE AND PEPSI!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ok lets do it!
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------

RECAP:
Shera and RamJaane found the entrance to CHARU!
Dharam DisappearedπŸ˜•
Jai mama is planning an attack on Aryanagar with an army that is made up of twenty guys max*rolls eyes*
VEER FOUND CHARU!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
VEER HEARS SHERA TALKING ABOUT HIM!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

AND NOW....

Shera says: Yeh Veer achanak say kahan gayb ho gaya?
VEER (!!!) thinks Yeh mujhe kasiey jaantey hain? πŸ˜ƒ Akar yeh hain kaun? and then he moves around the pillar with his knife as Shera goes to check out the grave but its kinda obvious thats shes looking for VEER!πŸ˜† As shes looking around Veer comes up behind her (OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!!!) and brings his knife up and Shera stops! RamJaane is hiding so Veer doesnt see him!πŸ˜†
Veer asks Shera Kaun ho tum? (OHMYGOD!!!πŸ˜ƒ) AND SHERA TURNS AROUND!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³ AB MAAZA AYE GAH!!!!
Veer is like HOLY CRAP!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† And says Rajkumaree Ananya??? (Yes Veer! Its Ananya! πŸ˜‰) And Shera is like "Well obviously who else would it be?"πŸ˜†
Ram Jaane hides!🀣 and Veer asks Shera What are you doing here? (And he sounded worried! ABOUT SHERA!!!)
Shera looks so CALM! HOW CAN SHE BE CALM???? THIS IS VEER!!!! YAY!!!! Ahem Sorry I need Pepsi! πŸ˜‰ And Shera says Why? Can only you go lookng for the Khazana?πŸ˜† WHOOO!!! GO SHERA!!! GIRL POWER!!!πŸ‘
Veer is surprised! RamJaane is still hiding!πŸ˜† And then Veer puts his knife away and says: Toh tum khazanay key khoj par nikalee ho? And his expression is like Oh-God-Here-We-Go-Again🀣
Shera: Haan! Aur dekhna! Khazana sirf Ananya ko he miley gah! (Vah Shera! Vah!πŸ‘ Kya Cheez Hain Hamari Shera!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Veer looks at her like Oh-Really?πŸ˜† and asks her How she knows about the Khazana? (Arre Veer yeh toh bahut lambi kahani hain!πŸ˜†) and How did she get here?πŸ˜† (Voh dor kar aye thi Veer! DOR KAR! TUMHARE PAAS!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
Shera says: Bilkool vaisey jaisey tum yahan tak paunchey aur jaisey tumhey pata chala! Veer looks stunnedπŸ˜† RamJaane looks HAPPY!🀣 And Shera is like Yeah-Thats-Right-Sweetheart-I-AM-This Cool🀣 Veer then asks How the Hell did you know that I was Veer? RamJaane looks worried! But Shera (Oh God Shera!πŸ˜ƒ) she gives him a reply looking so calm! Aur kya javaab tha yaaro! KYA JAVAAB!
She Says! WAIT FOR IT! "Ananya Key aankhen tumhey kahin bhi pechan saktee hain."
OH. MY. GOD. SHES FLIRTING WITH HIM!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† GO SHERA!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ KYA LINE MAARA!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

And Veer! Veer just looks at her! Aww!!!! Then Shera seems to realise what she just saidπŸ˜† and says You get out of my way! Ananaya got here first!
Veer says: So you got here first Big deal! I got the first clue!🀣 Shea is like What?! and RamJaane is like Thats-Not-Fair!πŸ˜† and Shera says: Pehla surak?
AND VEER SMILES AT HER!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HE IS SO FREAKING HOT! DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS! I dont care what you guys say! That moustache makes him look SOOO HOT!!!  Chocolate Fix!!! Whers my chocolate??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shera says: Clue? To get to the Khazana? And Veer STILL SMILING *Swooning* nods his head (How is Shera not swooning???) and then Shera says Look this is completely wrong! Ananya got to Charu first! So she should get the first clue! Otherwise-! (Well done Shera!πŸ‘You tell him! That hot-looking-drop-dead-gorgeous- Ahem yeah.)
Nahin to kya? Veer asks. (Good question Shera. If he doesnt give you the Clue what will you do? I know what I would do. πŸ˜‰ *wink wink nudge nudge* But I think my thoughts are not suitable for this update. Its not my fault. I blame the chocolate. And Veer's moustache.)
RamJaane is waiting for the answer tooπŸ˜†
Veer looks at Shera (God she's so lucky!) and says: Kitna Garoor... (Whoa Veer!πŸ˜ƒ) and Shera replies: Garoor nahin, barosa! Ananya ko apnay aap par poora barosa hain!πŸ‘
And Veer looks admiringly at her! (YAY!!! Arre meray toh saab khawab pooray ho rahein hain!πŸ˜ƒ)
Veer then says: Ok fine. Heres the clue. And he shows Shera the key! And says Whoever gets it first its theirs. (Oooooooh! CHALLENGE!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)
Shera looks at the Key and then asks: How do you know that that is the next clue? What if its wrong? And Veer says: Veer par barosa nahin? *SQUEALS and drinks Pepsi! AND EATS CHOCOLATE!* 
Veer tells Shera that he found the Gold key in the Golden grave and then says So shall we begin? (Arre haan! Shooro karo! JALDI SHOORO KARO! Hum to isse ka intezaar kar rahein hain!!!)
Shera says:  Ananya ko jeetnee key adaat πŸ‘ WHOOOOO!!!!
Veer says: Aur Veer nay khabhi harna nahin seekah πŸ‘ WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Kya challenge!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Then Veer drops the Key! And both Veer and Shera start circling each other to get it! WOW! SO COOL!πŸ˜ƒ Just as Veer is about to get the key Dharam yells out for SHAMBO!!!!! Yeh Dharam bhi nah? Yeh khood he ek moosebat hain.... And Shera grabs the key and runs!πŸ˜ƒ YAY!!!
Veer yells to Dharam to be careful! and then starts yelling after Shera to give the key back! ITS MY KEY!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!🀣
And then Dharam comes. *sighs* And Veer covers up his nice hair again. Stupid Dharam...😑 And then Dharam asks Veer who he was shouting after? And what happened?
And Veer says Voh Rajkumare Anan- and then he realises that he cant tell Dharam that he knows Rajkumaree Ananya! And instead says: She was saying that shes a Rajkumaree Kahin key dakoo lagtee hain! πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ (Prem kahani hain tumharee Veer! PREM KAHANI!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£)
And then Dharam asks How she got here? (What a stupid question...) and Veer says That she is looking for the Treasure too just like usπŸ˜ƒ and then Dharam says She ran away with our clue? (Ok One: It was VEERS clue Dharam. Since when did it become OURS? and Secondly: What kind of stupid question is that? Veer TOLD you shes run away with it already! God.... Yeh Maharaj banay gah?*shakes head in disappointment*
Veer says Dont worry Mere hotay hoey Noon can steal the Khazana from you!😳 (Aww Veer! You're soooo sweet!!!☺️) And then Dharam ruins the moment by getting angry at Veer and saying But you were just yelling at her! Shes gone! (God Dharam Im really not liking you right now!😑) Veer explains that the Key she took was not the real key. I have the real key.
Wait......
What?
NOT THE REAL KEY?
Wow. Veer is so..... Chalak.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then Dharam does this really creepy thing. He grins. Greedily and tries to get the key. God its like he became Scrooge or something🀒 I am disappointed. Very disappointed. *shakes head in disgust*
Veer doesnt give him the key cause hes just playing with him but Dharam gets angry so Veer opens his hand to give him the key but Dharam just stares angrily at him so Veer closes his hand and goes to walk away but Dharam grabs Veers wrist😑 and makes Veer open his hand😑 and then guys you won't believe it Hell I didnt believe it HE TAKES THE KEY.
😑😑😑 DHARAM YOU ARE SUCH A CREEP!!! GOD!!!😑😑😑
Veer was GIVING it to you before wasnt he?! 😑😑😑 What a FREAK.
And then he praises Shambo😑 and says lets go see where this takes us.😑 Im sorry guys I am just SO ANGRY right now. God! *Throws a pillow at the TV*

The scene changes. Thats good otherwise I would have killed Dharam there and then if I could!😑 Okay theres a pooja going onIts the Maharaj. and Bhimsen🀒 is dressed up and says that it doesnt matter how many Poojas you do the Aryavarths will end blah blah blah And he calls Veer "Mera Veer" (😑Arre yeh kya batameezee hain?! Since when did Veer become Bhimsens???😑 *Throws another pillow angrily at the TV* and then Bhimsen goes and kills Rudra (That was quick. Wasnt Rudra supposed to be this amazing fighter?  And he got beaten by a guy who has spent most of his life in a jailcell by himself?*rolls eyes*) The soldiers just stand and stareAnd Maharaj comes and finds a letter from Bhimsen saying that He has come! And if Maharaj can save his Aryanagar then he should try! JAI BHAVANI!!! Maharaj looks shocked (Oh God...*annoyed*)  And says  VOH AH GAYA! And I  just get up and go and get another can of Pepsi. Cause I need SOMETHING to sustain me through such a stupid scene.

Back to DharamVeer who are both checking out the Key for another clue and then we switch to a bunch of crazy guys in the desert. The leader is screaming about how NOONE CAN GET THE KHAZANA! WHOEVER LOOKS FOR THE KHAZANA WILL DIE! LIKE CHARU!!! HE WILL DIE!!! DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL KILL HIM!!!! ME!!!!!!! Oh Shut Up.🀒
Shera and RamJaane are hiding behind the rocks listening to them and they realsie that they are moving the rocks or something and then the LeaderGuy starts screaming again: THOSE TWO BOYS WILL NOW DIE!!!! THEY WILL BE BURIED ALIVE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! 🀒 Where do Sagars get such overactors from?
Veer is still looking at the Key and realises that something is on the Key! Dharam isnt helping🀒
Back to the Nutcases that are trying to bury DharamVeer alive and Shera hears them and she looks worried!πŸ˜ƒ and when RamJaane says that What are you waiting for? Lets go! Shera tells him to be quiet!πŸ˜ƒ
Back to DharamVeer who have found something on the Key. Yeah thats right! DIRECTIONS TO DISNEYLAND!!! ITS THE KEY TO OPEN THE DISNEY CASTLE!!! Ahem. Sorry. Anyway Veer then notices the strange noise and looks anxiously around
Shera meanwhile is looking at the (Fake)Key and RamJaane asks What shes thinking about?
Shera is remembering what her baba said about staying away from those two Rajkumars and then she remembers Veer giving her his hand and heloing her upπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ and then she remembers the LeaderNutcase screaming about how DharamVeer will now be killed and she says to herself: Nahin Shera osse kuch nahin honey daey ghee! (AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!😳) And she gets up! RamJaane asks Where shes going? and Shera says! MERAY VEER KO BACHANAY!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHERA!!!!!πŸ‘
And she runs to the hole and slides back down it!πŸ‘
DharamVeer are still there GET OUT GUYS!!! ARE YOU DEAF??? Veer says We should leave! And Dharam asks Why? (WHY? WHY??? ARE YOU STUPID DHARAM???😑) And then he asks Hey whats that noise?(You notice it now??? *hits head on wall*) And then we hear Shera calling for VEER!!!! YAY!!!! and DharamVeer are like What?πŸ˜† And then they see Shera and shes Calling VEER!!! And both DharamVeer are like Huh?🀣 And Dharam recognises Ananya and hes stunned and Veer is like Oh-Crap🀣 and then Dharam says: OH! She thinks you're my little brother Veer!🀣 And Veer is like Yeah! That must be it!🀣 and then Dharam says What is she doing here? (khelnay aye hain Dharam) and Veer explains that this is that Rajkumaree that was after the clue and Dharam for some reason looks.... I dunno Angry? Annoyed? Oh whatever shut up Dharam Kabab-Mein-Haddi!😑 And then Shera is telling them to come out NOW! And they are just STANDING there So Shera runs to them and says LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW! And Dharam asks Why?
Oh God! What an idiot!!! *Throws another pillow at the TV* And Shera says YOU IDIOT!!! THIS CAVE IS COLLAPSING!!! ARE YOU DEAF!????!! (Okay she didnt say it like that but I would have and I would have slapped Dharam too for being so annoying😑)
And then the cave starts shaking and stuff starts falling and they all start running (FINALLY) and they go through the tunnel (Which is a lot longer than I remember it...) and then they realsie that Ananya isnt with them. Oh God. Wait this is GOOD! VEER CAN GO SAVE HER!!! YAY!!!!!!! *Eats more chocolate* So Veer tells Dharam to get out and he'll go get AnanyaπŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ So Dharam goes (After a lot of shouting from Veer yeh Dharam bhi nah! Hes so annoying!😑) And VEER RUNS BACK!!! And he finds Ananya on the ground with a pillar on her!!!😲 And he gets it off!!! AND HE HELPS HER UP!!! AND GETS HER OUT!!! AND IM JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!! AND SO IS MY SISTER!!! AND MY SISTERS HUSBAND IS LOOKING AT US FUNNY AND MY BROTHER IS TELLING US TO SHUT UP!!!! BUT THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC SCENE!!!! AND IT GETS BETTER!!!πŸ˜›
Veer helps Ananya out of the hole! And then HE PUTS HER ARM AROUND HIM! AND THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER☺️  There is an eyelock session!!!! And he helps her walk away with Dharam and RamJaane following! *sighs dreamily* Arre yaaro mera chocolate katam ho gaya! Wait I need some more! *Gets chocolate and an extra can of Pepsi. Just in case.*

Cut to Maharaj. Oh yeah. Him. Hes talking with Nivriti about How to make the Best ApplePie Ever. No. Hes talking about the Messiah. But it would have been cooler if he was talking about Apple Pie right?  So Nivriti tells him that hes mistaken and he says that No He SAW HIM!!!🀒 Yeah. Sure you did. And then we go to Bhimsen and Sakshi who are looking disgustingly pleased🀒 and happy that their plan worked.🀒 And now Maharaj thinks hes alive and Rudra is dead. And Nivriti doesnt believe it and knows that that isnt the Messiah! And Maharaj asks her how she knows that? (Yeah... How DOES she know that? *confused*) And Maharaj is like Its Him!!! Hes HERE!!! Yeah yeah. Whatever. And Bhimsen and Sakshi are hoping that Veer comes home soon.🀒 God I hope not.

Moving on we come to Jai mama and Agni who are on their horses and on their way to Fight the MahaYudh! MAHAYADH!!!! Ahem. Yeah. Jai mama is planning an attack. With Twelve men. Thats right guys. TWELVE. Jai mama says that until nightfall they will stay there and then attack at Night!And everybody goes and hides in the trees and with branches and leaves.It really looks stupid. So stupid.
Jai mama tells Agni that he isnt to hide and he is going to finish DharamVeer while Jai mama kills Aryavardhan and Bechara Agni he is worried for his fathers safety and then he gets slapped. For caring. And sent away to kill DharamVeer. Bechara Agni. I kinda feel sorry for him. But not that much.

WELL!
That was Fun.
🀣
Arre mera chocolate toh katam ho gaya! Aur Pepsi bhi!
Im going to get more!
I'll need more for tomorrows episode! Socho kya kya ho gah!!! Veer and Ananya are back togther again!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupode thumbnail
πŸ‘
roz aise hi episode dikhane chahiye
πŸ˜‰
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh My Gandhii...y is tht Kalu mama alwayz slapping MY AGNI? 😭( πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) Thankz 4 d update yaar! 😊Loved d SV scenes!😳😳😳
Edited by mirchy - 15 years ago
Aisha..I love your updating style..I am truly a fan πŸ˜ƒ and this was an awesome epi! *Eats Chocolate with Aisha and Squeels* If only we could kill that stupid Bhimsen 🀒
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey.. you have got some style.. πŸ‘ nice update.. keep it up.. but don't drink too much of Pepsi.. rather don't drink it at all.. not good for health..

πŸ˜ƒ although some points are not right.. but I still love your updates.. in fact even after watching an episode I always look forward if you are updating or not..   πŸ˜Š
moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i really enjoyed reading ur update....gr8 work πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thanks a lot 😊
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No problem guys! Im so glad you enjoy my updates!
Love you guys!

Aisha xxx πŸ˜‰
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you update realyy nicely. i sometimes burst out laughing, the way you analyse the expressions πŸ˜† now i dont care even if i dont watch the episode. your update is even more lively πŸ‘
ppiyu thumbnail

Hey Aisha....... πŸ˜›wow yaar....... kya mast update likha hai........πŸ‘ shayad episode achha hai, par tumhare update ne usse char chand laga diye...... just enjoyed reading πŸ˜ƒ... and there is more fun in reading ur comments on each and every dia and sceneπŸ˜‰, rather than watching it.πŸ˜‰...with  pepsi ... n chocolates πŸ˜†

Keep it up... u have good, creative writing skillsπŸ‘

dhanno10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey aisha .
too good updtae.
i jus luv ur pepsi n choclate breaks n ur wise comments...........
kkep it up......... πŸ‘ πŸ‘