Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Your unforgettable childhood incident (Page 2)

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Rabeea u r too much.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

Nice topic,Sai! Well when I was little i was this really quiet, shy girl.  One day in 3rd grade, this annoying girl was continuously teasing my best friend.  My friend just kept on ignoring her, but i got reeeeeeeeeeeally mad so I actually...omg...i punched the girl in the face! LOL   I got into sooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble from my teacher and the school principal!  They were unable to understand how quiet and shy Anjali (who barely even spoke at all) actually punched somebody!!!! Don't ask my where I got the courage from.  It's funny b/c the girl stopped bullying everyone after the incident (looks like the punch worked LOLLOLLOL)  My parents were furious to say the least....Wink

omg...........i can't picture u doing this anjuLOLLOL

seriously.............u r too nice and this doesn't fit in that image, but the good thing was the girl stoped bullying people. so good jobSmile

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
MY UNFORGETTABLE CHILDHOOD INCIDENT WAS WHEN I WAS JUST A 3 TO 4 YEARS OLD CLOWN Clown

MY MOM WAS IN THE HOSPITAL . SHE HAD JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SIS Big smile . DAD TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL TO MEET MOM . I HAD A LOOK AT MY SIS , WHOM I HAD THOUGHT BE AN ALIEN THEN . I IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTOOD THAT , THIS PINK LITTLE TINY CREATURE WAS CAUSE WHY I HAD NOT SEEN MY MOM FOR SO MANY DAYS. I WAS GREEN WITH ENVY. THEN IT WAS TIME FOR DAD AND ME TO GO BUT I REFUSED TO GO LEAVING MOM ALONE WITH THAT 'CREATURE' LOL . I STARTED CRYING , I CRIED MY LUNGS OUT , I HOWLED , I SCREAMED . THE WHOLE HOSPITAL COULD HEAR IT LOL MY DAD HAD TO DRAG ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL Big smile Big smile Big smile MY PARENTS WERE REALLY EMBARRESSED LOL THAT WAS FUUNNY LOL LOL LOL I STILL REMEMBER THAT WHEN MY SIS WAS BROUGHT HOME I CALLED ALL MY TINY FRIENDS LOL LOL THEN WE MADE A CIRCLE AROUND MY SIS AND TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT CREATURE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOL

Edited by misha - 12 January 2005 at 9:55pm
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THAT WAS AN EMBARRESSING INCIDENT LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I think mine is bit scary...

I am a bit clean and organization freak on some stuff and I had my school books all cleanly wrapped and kept on my study table...my brother...whom I always would fight with..took one of my note books, tore all my notesCry and was playing with it....I was so shockedShocked and was so furious Angry that i found a blade on the table, which i took and cut my brother's cheeks...Ouch...not good...after that i don't remember a thing...Wink

u guys will think what...the hell did i do...I was 5 or 6 years old then...Cry...

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I got lost when i was 3 or 4 may be. Some hizraas (eunuchs) had taken me with them. I stayed with them for 2 days till police searched me out. But after that one of the eunuchs got very fond of me whenever she would pass from that side she used to give a chocolate to me.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

WOW! anju, u r soooo nice, I can't even pic. u doing that!

misha, that is funny.

Smisha, what happened afterwards?

ritu, scary!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Rabeea...I only remember the good part...forgot what happened....Wink

I remember another one after  reading ritu's story. We had been to ooty from school and my sis was also with me and I was probably in 1st standard....I badly wanted to eat the ooty apples and my sis would not allow me go near the shop...we were near this museum and they said, that tickets were sold out so we have to go back...Cry

So my sis gave me few rupees and told me to buy fast and come back soon Smile. I ran and bought little and came to see everyone were gone and I had no idea where?...I instead of crying or asking...went in search of the bus and found ours...luckily and went inside. Eat my apples happily Tongue and was more hungry Wink...(i had so much time to wait too)...i saw lots of people had bought apples and kept it on their seat...yup! that was it. I finished all of them before everyone came.

No one was angry because I was lost for them and they all hugged me anc cuddled me and then one teacher always was by my side, getting me more apples anc chocolates...I had so much fun and I don't know how come I never forget this....Smile

Edited by smisha - 13 January 2005 at 11:27am

Go to top