gelato
gelato

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Kkusum has some company
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 12, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
Mouli Ganguly plays Vidhi
Vidhi, Taashu and Trishul will provide Kkusum (Sony) with some company. These three  characters will soon make an entry into the daily soap.

The character of Vidhi will be played by Mouli Ganguly who was last seen in the title role of Saaksshi (Sony). "It is a positive role opposite Sohan (Ejaz Khan).

He will fall in love with her," informs Nivedita Basu, creative head, Kkusum.

Taashu, incidentally, returns to the soap after more than a year's gap. A fleeting glimpse of her will be seen in Thursday's episode after the charity party in which characters of various Sony soaps enter as guests playing themselves.

Akashdeep Sehgal is Trishul
Narayani Shastri who plays Taashu says, "There is still that negative streak in her; but Taashu's look will be extremely distinct from the old Taashu," adds Shastri who also features as Rhimjhim in Piya Ka Ghar (Zee).

Playing her son Trishul is  Akashdeep Sehgal (Ansh of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi). "I am working on my appearance. I know people will still remember me as Ansh. But the character of Trishul is going to be very positive," says Sehgal.

Narayani Shastri returns as Taashu in Kkusum
"Ekta Kapoor wants Trishul to have jet black hair with a ponytail and moustache. I still have to work on my final look for Kkusum though," adds Sehgal.

When asked how it would feel playing mother to Trishul, Shastri replies, "It would be fun playing his mother."

Ganguly as Vidhi is slated to make an appearance in Kkusum next week. Sehgal will be part of the show at a later date.

teen 13 Newbie
teen 13
teen 13

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thanx for this info
BxyYqhTj91 Groupbie
BxyYqhTj91
BxyYqhTj91

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged

How will they make Tashu pregnant and have a 18+ yrs boy?

Lastly, it was shown that Tashu was faking about pregnancy to get close to Abhay.

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i read somewhere that sohan is gonna die and now they are introducing female lead opposite him, i think his character is extendedSmile
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
yeah i think he will be alive longertEmbarrassed

looks like Kshitij is gonna have to wait for a new gal huh?
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Mouli Ganguly was already shown in Kkusum as somebody working for Sid when Siddarth ( before he got married to Kusum) had taken Kusum to some hotel for some conference and she was attacked. Sid was trying to calm down Kkusum and their picture was taken and published in the newspaper. Mouli was present there at that time.

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

hey nice info......!?!?!......so in conclusion.....sohon isnt going to die....and kusum is not going to end!>!>!.....interesting..!?!?!......this week for in the serial kksum there were great episodes....i mean it just didnt drag on  and on with the chracters just crying and crying.....and the tere naam songs playing.....each episode had sumthing exciting....ekta should keep that up!?!?!......!!!!.....and ya isn't saakshi the gurl who was on kksum earlier and had gotten raped and went on to marrying ariyamaan?!?!...how can she be invovled with sohan.!!!!..i ma so confused....maybe i ma thinking of the wrong person!!!!

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged

i get it now....saakshi is from the saakshi show....thankx to simliingstar3....i was able to clear that up....so its not the old saakshi!?!?!....

confusion, confusion!!!LOL!!!

Edited by cndguju - 12 January 2005 at 9:28am

Go to top