Will Aamna Sharif work with Rajeev?

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends,

Will Aamna Sharif work with Rajeev?
23 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN

Aamna Sharif (TOI Photo)

Aamna Sharif will soon be seen alongside Aftab Shivdasani in Anuj Saxena's Aloo Chaat.

Rajeev Khandelwal, who's said to be Aamna's good friend made his debut recently with an unconventional film like Aamir and received rave reviews for it. We wonder if the small screen couple will be seen on the big screen as well.

Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey zee thanx 4 sharing sweety!! i really hope that soon we get to see them on the big screen to, im sure they will rock it with there sizzling chemistry!!! πŸ‘
kashishdabest thumbnail
oh by the way 4got 2 mention, she looks soo beautiful in the pic!! in black too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

oh by the way 4got 2 mention, she looks soo beautiful in the pic!! in black too πŸ˜†

Haan black to Rajeev's favourite colour jo hai!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

I even heard or read somewhere that Aamna is tierd of how many black clothes, coz of Rajeev she has so many black clothes!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Haan black to Rajeev's favourite colour jo hai!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

I even heard or read somewhere that Aamna is tierd of how many black clothes, coz of Rajeev she has so many black clothes!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

haan wahin tho, thats what i meant twinoo!!πŸ˜†

yhhh aamna told barnali di about this that she has soo many black clothes bcoz rajeev always tells her 2 buy them!!!πŸ˜†

haan wahin tho, thats what i meant twinoo!!πŸ˜†

yhhh aamna told barnali di about this that she has soo many black clothes bcoz rajeev always tells her 2 buy them!!!πŸ˜†

Arre waah and Aamna do follows what Rajeev say to her very well!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

I have to say, they have a strong friendship MASHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
πŸ˜† yhhh ofcourse she follows what he says, after all 'friend' ko udaas kaise karsakti hai!! aur unki 'friendship' strong se bhi zyada strong hai!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yhhh ofcourse she follows what he says, after all 'friend' ko udaas kaise karsakti hai!! aur unki 'friendship' strong se bhi zyada strong hai!! πŸ˜†

Yeh inverted commas ke raaz kya hai???????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Yeh inverted commas ke raaz kya hai???????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†twinoo tum jaanthi ho na inverted commas ka raaz!! according to the updated dictionary 'freinds' in inverted commas means mad lovers!! aur yeh defintion Rajeev Aamna ko dekh ke badli hai!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†twinoo tum jaanthi ho na inverted commas ka raaz!! according to the updated dictionary 'freinds' in inverted commas means mad lovers!! aur yeh defintion Rajeev Aamna ko dekh ke badli hai!!!πŸ˜†

Waise, even RA-JODI knows the inverted commas ka raaz, as u know Rajeev talked about it many times about it, one time was it when he did the special screening of his debut film ''Aamir'' mainly to Aamna, eheem eheem!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ