Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

hey everyone was just thinking, someone had posted a topic here can't remember who, and another person replied [i think it was ritika and posted a link.....]Ouch

on that website the person basically wrote all their thoughts about edward-tanya-bella and a few others and that got me thinking when i was reading eclipse again last nite...LOLLOL

i came across the part where bella asked edward about the girls...and he said there was nothing to worry about but againOuch....it was night, she couldn't see his face, nor could she see his butterscotch eyes become tight, or his face.....she knows what mood he is in a lot by his tone and face....Embarrassed

is there a chance their possibly had been a relationship....between them not only could she not see his face but he took a while to answer...especially towards tanyaOuchOuch what do you think? im wrapping myself into thoughts save meeeeeeeee!!LOLLOL

confused sukhiEmbarrassedOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Edward-Tanya: A couple???" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Sukhi there is nothing to worry about! Embarrassed Tanya had shown interest in him, though Edward said very clearly that he does not have the same feelings towards her! Embarrassed Big smile And thats it really! Wink

This was in the Eclipse when Rosaile told Bella that Tanya liked him! Bella was just getting jealous and Edward found the whole thing quite amusing! Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL He had said:

Tanya lives in Alaska, and she is a strawberry blonde! Edward said to Bella that he "prefers brunettes....." Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

"Your quite adorable when your jealous, its suprisingly enjoyable....." Wink

Nothing to worry about! It was just to show us some jealously from Bella's side! Big smile Tongue

Which was fun to read, when they were talking about it! Embarrassed Big smile

I dont think there will be a possible relationship here! Big smile Ouch LOL The only one that will continue will be Edward and Bella's relationship! Big smile SIGH! Embarrassed

Hope that helps! Wink

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 25 June 2008 at 7:17am

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edward darling, i love you.
Bt if I find out that you ever had a relationship with Tanya, You are soo dead ( Metaphorically ofcourse LOL LOL LOL )

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
noooooo way edward told her in a gentle manly fashion that he returned no interest! LOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
aaaahhhh who is tanya??? LOL nevermind Embarrassed okie.... i agree with sam Smile and besides, i dont think edward could fall for someone that easily Embarrassed I mean,... look how long it took him for Bella Wink Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by *Nishi* - 25 June 2008 at 3:20pm

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
kay i agree...but then how come it took him a while to say something...and a few of my other friends thought the same...so yeah but i'll go with what everyone else is saying Ouch Embarrassed

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
maybe he was just meeing with her Wink Embarrassed i mean, bella notices EVERYTHING LOL LOL LOL he thought it would be funny to make her suspicious and jealous i guess Embarrassed Big smile

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
^^ i hope so....anyways i need to stop thinking about possibilites i will just wait another 2 months for the book LOL LOL otherwise imma go crazy...btw i have to admit im in love with vampires LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top