Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet freedom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well, not many of u thought this then, but now topics are being posted that have something to do with wot i said, so wot do u say now, then 😉 😳
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya...it cld be...u neva knw iwth jkr
j y o t i thumbnail
thats a pretty good idea harooj, mayb that prolly is the locket. itll b great if it was! 😃
sweet freedom thumbnail
thanx for replying, btw my friend (punk princess) was the one who gave me this thought 😃
achal thumbnail
Yeah, I've heard someone mention the same thing before (possibly on this forum), and I agree with you harooj.. I think the locket found in Sirius's house is the horcrux, with the the curses and possibly Voldemort's soul too, taken out..
anglina thumbnail
i was discussing this with dad last night(my dad has read all the harry potter books n he loves them) 😛 ...v came to the conclusion that it is possible that the chain they found in the house(ancient n noble house of the black)..which keacher was very keen to save was(if the soul has been destroyed) an horcrux no matter whether it was regulus who procured it from the inferi infested lake or some1 else 😊 ...infact R.A.B could b 3 ppl also...r for ? a for ? b for ?...it is a possibility...wat say??!!?? 😉
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
iasmjust dounble triple confused 😕
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've posted the same thing somewhere else on this forum.
I've been thinking of this possibility for a long time. Maybe it could be true! Only JkR knows 😉
anglina thumbnail
ya...jkr is a mind blowing author...she gets her readers hooked up to the books n induce them to develop their own theories n draw conclusions abt the forthcoming books!! 😉
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi

it is likely dat it does stand 4 sirius's bro regulus(however u spell it)
about him being dead: it could've bin fake
lyk barty couch jnr,
he didn't really die it was his mum who died 4 him in the form ov him wth the help ov polyjuice potion and ofcourse barty couch snr.

neway at da end i hav a strong reeling that it is blacks bro,
who is seeking revenge against voldy.
also jkr can't just kill all the black family of lyk dat. afterall they were a pure magical family

those were views
but it all depends on jkr, but one things 4 sure
who-ever-it-is is going to cause alot of problems and even a death.
as jkr did say there was going to be a anuther major death.

wat dya think??????????????