Shahrukh set to return with KBC 4-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Shahrukh set to return with KBC 4

After the below average performance of Shahrukh's Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai, Star Plus is all set to revive the mother of all game shows Kaun Banega Crorepati. Star Plus and Siddharth Basu's Synergy Communications met to discuss about the show's fourth season. Shahrukh Khan is all set to host the show, though Amitabh Bachchan's name was also discussed.

It is believed that the show will be shot early next year as Shahrukh's dates during that period are available. Star Plus officials were also concerned over Paanchvi Pass' poorer TRPs when compared to Salman Khan hosted 10 Ka Dum on Sony. Incidentally Siddharth Basu is also the producer of 10 Ka Dum> Hope KBC 4 revives the fortune of SRK on television

cheers
resh
Just cause KAPPSTH didnt work doesnt mean SRK lost his fortune on TV! 😕 Anyways, good luck with KBC4
oh plzz alott of trps said dat Panchvi was doing better than DKD..but wateverr..srk n sallu rock! 😳

cant wait for KBC4 😳
well best of luck SRK you always rock.
Yeah!I saw the news on sbs....they said since srk ws busy with paanchvi paas he z nt strted with kbc yet!But will strt off soon!
N ppl....paanchvi paas has a good cocept...it had the highest trpz in the first week of its beginning....itz bcoz of IPL...da show had bad trpz!
panchavi pass is knowlegable and has educated question whereas in dkd they have useless and hillarious questions deliberately chosen to keep the trp high. but here we have srk who is the best i bet if there was some other host they show would have been flop but srk gives it its life . can't wait for kbc 4 😳
i find dkd more interesting - srk can b quite monotnous and fake sometimes i think....
hey thnxx....
aww i still liked KAPPSTH and DKD...

i know KBC4 will do well though 😃 😃
I can't wait until KBC4........ best of luck srk..... u rock & rule...... 😃 😃 😃