Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 9)

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamer_dreams

congrats!!!!

Thanks!Embarrassed

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

shut up naseem is what i hear from everyone who happens to spend an hour with me....i just never stop, talking writing n reading....just a lover of words unparalleled in history i guess!!!
n aunties....dont get me started....thats one topic i really dont care enough to discuss abt...except that they can be such a pain...with rare exceptions!!!

manners n religion...i think thats a great pic zuzu...u def wud overtake most 15 yr olds in terms of maturity!!!!haha....nervous...yeh i guess he wud love the real u if he gave it a chance,...if he dint he couldnt be zain!!!

interesting 5 choices except that isnt quite 5....but il let u go since it isnt a likely event except perhaps in a fic!!!

i nva knew they ruled spain...but without any bias...i loved the mughal history part of indian history....seriously....that n the world history in 10th grade are the only histoy parts i liked...oh n the greek n roman history.... loved that bit....abt wars n bloodshed....dont think um a sadist but 2nd world war really intrigues me.....

ZUZU!!! i hated bio like hell....guess that wasnt hard to figure out....u have to go wither of the two ways....if i love digits n gadgets i can love the boi stuff!!!

loved ur answers too!!!

LOLLOL lol, i get that mature comment A LOT! They all call me dadi ma Ouch

And.. oh yeah! I forgot about mughals.. I dnt even no much about them.. cept that they had the best jewels. And the roman and greek history... i find it dry LOL loool.. i keep wondering if Zeus was real Confused omg.. i just finished world history... it was such a pain in the neck.. LOL  We're such opposites LOL i like bio, u dnt LOL u like math.. i dnt loool

Btw.. since yer such a science freak.. i thought u might like these... jus found them yesterday LOL

http://asqfish.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/giving-credit-where- it-is-due-in-medical-sciences-part-i/

http://asqfish.wordpress.com/2008/06/04/setting-the-record-s traight-invention-discovery/

It was kinda shocking to read all that... Confused anyways.. lemme know what u think

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by na2339

zenny alien babes... its saturday here and theres no sign of my chada ff... kya hua? dont say you rsn out of ideas... itne kam umar mein Confused

Lubna Embarrassed

Nahhhhhh... LOLLOLLOL i have an idea... but you'll have to wait till monday Big smile swiiiiiiiii.. cause I have to go out today and tomorrow Ouch But I have the idea LOL 

nuts123 Goldie
nuts123
nuts123

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hey

congrats zoya... Clap Clap Clap ... u sure do deserve this..... hmmm, dadi ma?? lmao... v shud also start calling u tht now LOL LOL ...jk... looks like ur having fun answering all those q's...LOL... boy thrz alot 2 answer, u'd b here all day...lol... but enjoy the hotseat...

btw, i seriously love ur siggie alot... the monkey's damn cute Embarrassed ...lol

Love,
Irsa

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 29 June 2008 at 1:53pm
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
LOL It's zainab Embarrassed and nahiiiiiiiiii not dadi ma!! LOL

oh and those monkies.. they call me bandarya when they're more like monkies LOL

neways thanks Embarrassed
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Zuzu

tera time abhi khatam honey ko hai
i haven't even asked u anything
lemme come up wid some soon
before i lose my golden chance
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
OK here i am
the qs may not be all that,but what do u expect from me LOL

Who are u thinking of right this moment?
Why?
Do u love the above person?
Why?
if not,then why not?
In your ffs,what do u hate the most?
and what do u love?
what do u look to read in other ffs mostly?
do u think u r funny?
name your fav characters ffs other than yours
ok i can't think of anymore
if i do,i'll come back
enjoy Wink

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
already lady, nearing the end of ur week on the hot seat....hope u had a ngreat time, it was a pleasure to have u here!!!

Go to top