Fan Fictions

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

AsianPranksta

AsianPranksta

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina123

Who named Saffiyah Sofa?

LOLLOLLOL i HIGHLY doubt she knwz tha answer 2 this one... it was bk in tha 4th grade Big smile ... her name was dua'a abuhalima LOL brings bak memories of what a trouble maker i was even bak then Tongue LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina123

Naina123

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsianPranksta

Who named Saffiyah Sofa?

LOLLOLLOL i HIGHLY doubt she knwz tha answer 2 this one... it was bk in tha 4th grade Big smile ... her name was dua'a abuhalima LOL brings bak memories of what a trouble maker i was even bak then Tongue LOL

I always knew you were a trouble maker!!Wink Reminds me of when I was 5LOL Nowadays I have the reputation of a silly sarcastic geek....Mmmhh.....I need more grilling Q's for Wifey4Lifey...*tries to think*

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

oki round three girl....n no more after this so u can breathe a sigh of relief.... LOL  Lool... m actually having fun LOL

*one thing u have always dreamt of doing but havent so far....n arent quite sure if u will ever manage to..... Well.. i wanted to be a doctor... but I dnt think I'll ever be able to do it LOL wouldn't be able to stand the long hours... hmm... otherwise... everytime I set a goal for myself, I manage to make it there LOLLOL 

*who among ur immediate family (parents n siblings) would be ur best friend???name one...its a hard one i know....but thats the whole point i want u to think!!! My younger sister, definately... we're just one year apart so it's easy for us to communicate... even though we're lke total opposites and we fight so much... LOLLOLLOL 

*ever met someone in ur life: friend, sibling, stranger, relatives...anyone...who has interests quite like u???of course there cant be clones but someone quite like u????if yes...who???? Hmm... yeah this girl named Saeeda... she's a year younger than me... but she's so adorable LOL And yeh... got quite a few similar interests as me... otherwise... i haven't really met anyone like me Confused

*u get a complete week off....like absolutely no no no instructions u can live it 100% ur way...wats gona be ur routine??? wat things wud u land up doing most???? mHmm... I'd get OUT of the house and go somewhere.. LOL with my friends... u see... i barely ever go out with my friendsOuch

um done....great to have u on the hot seat girl....answers were fun to read!!!

AsianPranksta

AsianPranksta

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
More Grillin Wink ...

Would you reither be stabbed my a knife or a sword?

Looks or personality?

Family or friends?

Apple juice or orange juice?

What I dislike most about the general public is...

What is your favorite song of all time?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Most embarrassing moment?

Favorite memory?

Best physical feature?

If you could make any junk food super-nutritious, which one would you pick?

How do you tell if you are in love or just in lust?

If you had to make a movie about your life what would it be called?

What is your favorite quote?

What is your favorite word?

If you could change one thing about your physical feature, what would it be?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

What is your weakness?

What is your greatest strength?

If you met an omniscient being who could answer any question, what would be your question?

If you were the president of a country, what is the first thing you would do?

What would you do if you are going to die in the next minute?

If you were starving and you got to choose whatever food you wanted, which would be the first to come to your mind?

What is your biggest regret?

If a random passerby cussed you off, what do you do?

Are you addicted to IF?

Are you addicted to your "jaannnuuuuuu" Tongue ???

Choose ONEEE!! and only ONE:

Food or Bakri Tongue Wink ??
Shy or Outgoing? (which one is more prefferable, not which one is you)
Talkative or Quiet? (which one is more prefferable, not which one is you)
Saeeda or Bakri?? Big smile hard one Big smile
School or Homeschool?
India or England?
Zain or Zainab? Wink

LAST ONEEEE

Are you enjoying being bombarded with a gazillion questions?? LOL Tongue

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

There me done LOLLOLLOL

Finally after a week of exams hubbyji is here to give u questions!! Muahahaha…Be afraid!! Be very afraid!! Okay seeing as this is your forst time on the chair, I shall only ask a couple of questions!! So here they go….

Just some Airee gairee questions!!

Random Q's

Have you ever farted in public? *cough* what an embarressing question *cough* must've figured out the answer by now Confused 

If you had to choose to do a weeks worth of algebra or a weeks worth of physics which would you choose and why? ALGEBRA! Cause I get sofa to tutor me.

If you got a hold of Aladdin's lamp and could make three wishes what would they be and why? Hahaha.. I'd ask for three more wishes.. and then for three more and then for three more.. there.. three wishes LOLLOL now i can make... 3 x 3 = 9.. yeh 9 wishes LOL and for each of those 9 wishes, i'd ask for nine more.. then I'll have 81... and use them when I need to LOLLOL

Which would you prefer living in; Spain in the 600's or Saudi Arabia in the present and why?  Spain in the 600's ... Saudi's as corrupted as any other country...

Do you believe in love, give a reason for your answer… yeh I do... cause.. ugh.. u no why.. LOLLOL wait... what kind of love? The.... ek ladki (or ladka) ko dekha to aisaaaaaaaa lagaaaaaaaaaaa? LOL 

If you were a bird, who would be the first 3 people you would poop on and why? LOL Lubna, cause she'd try to shoot me Wink you, cause your hair's shinyLOL, annnnd sukhi cause he looks like a clown

Would you rather be locked up in a room with Lubna or Sofa and why? Lubna, what would you do if you were locked up in a room with me?

Who was the first person you met on IF and how? I don't eve remember Confused i think it was Kanu di or lubna.. or something Confused on their FFs LOL

If you ever came to England, which places would you like to see? Which places would u take me to? cause i got no idea what's there

If I ever came to Florida, which places would you like me to see? the beaches Big smile bush gardens... uhh.. disney world... adventure island, what else.. dinasour world... hehehe... lowry park zoo.. its all dumb here LOL

What is your most embarrassing moment! umm.. umm.. *looks around for intruders* ok... well i was picking my boogeys in kindergarten and this kid caught me.. and goes EWWWWWWWWWWWW LOLLOLLOL it was kindergarten!!! Embarrassed i was a baby LOL

If Sofa said she was moving out, what would your first reaction be? Too good to be true.. but then.. *sniff* who'd help me with my mathhhh?

If I said I was coming Florida what would your first reaction be? Liar LOL

If you had an elder sister, what would you want her to be like? Hummuuuuuuuussss!

If sofa was your elder sister what would you do to annoy her? everything she does to me Big smile

Who is more annoying; Zak or Sofa? Zakkkkkkk

Who named Saffiyah Sofa? SOFA, I do remember Angry it was that crazy gorilla... Dua'a

Why does Sukhi bro like to say 're' at the end of everything? He thinks he sounds coooooool LOLLOLLOL tapory-ishhh

You have to finish these sentences…and you can't leave any out!!

Finish the sentences

Describe your ideal world… Hummmmmm tummmm... ek duniya mein akeleLOL

If there was one thing you could change about Lubna, it would be… make her meaner LOLLOL

If there was one thing you could change about Sukhibro, it would be… teach him grammar Wink

If there was one thing you could change about Natty, it would be… make her meaner... LOL cause lubna's her role model

If there was one thing you could change about Sofa, it would be… make her listen to me!!!

If there was one thing you could change about me, it would be… lets seeeee... I'd get all the secrets out of u... PIM and tuhje *hint hint*

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, it would be… I would make it easy for me talk to people when meeting them for the first time

If you went back to visit  India you would… clean it up for goodnesses sake

If Lubna didn't exist… pagalpan wouldn't exist

You HAVE to choose ONLY ONE!! You CANNOT choose 2!!!

Choose from one of the following:

Hot or cold? cold
Nightmares or insomnia? insomnia... actually they're both scary
A week talking to only Lubna or a week talking to only Sukhibro? Lubna, cause sukhi's not reading these answers..so I wouldn't die Big smile
Harry Potter series or Twilight series? Harry Puttar
Ron Weasly or Harry Potter? Ron
Jacob Black or Edward Cullen? Jacward
Wizards or Muggles? Wizardssssss
Vampires or Werewolves? The word Vampire sounds prettier
Chocolate or ice cream? chocolate ice cream
Outdoors or indoors? depends on my mood
Eating or reading? reading
Annoying sofa or annoying me? Annoying sofa.. she gets MAAAAAAD
Sofa or Zak? Dependsssss on whos being my chela, right now its sofa cause zak keeps getting me into trouble Angry
Malaika or Zaina? Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... sheesh, I dnt even know Zaina that well.. LOL Malaika Big smile
Armaan in TUTI or Armaan in Heartbeat? Heartbeat
Lubnas FF or My FF? oh god... i hate you...
Spellbound or Nanny Diaries? Spellbound
Comedy or Tragedy? I feel tragic right now
Mughal-e-Azam or Jodha Akbar? Mughal e Azam
Iqbal Khan or Karan Singh Grover? Zain Embarrassed
To be or not to be? (lol I had to have Shakespeare!) To be LOL

I'll be nice, so just answer yes or no to these Q's…Only Yes or no… you can't say both.

Yes or No… 

Do you know how to ride a bike? Yes, but I think i forgot
If you do, then will you teach me? NO, you can't share my bike!! ... not like i have one Confused
Do you think I am a nerd? YES, the biggest one i know Wink
Do you think Sofa would be better off being my sister? Confused NOOO You can't steal her!! I use her to teach me math!
Do you ever wish that you had Humuss for a sister? Yes Embarrassed
You hate Humuss (the food)- Yes
Iqbal Khan is cuter than KSG- yesLOL
KSG is cuter than Iqbal Khan- yes
Do you like the colour black? yes
Do you like the colour white? yes
Do you think Lubna is sweet? No, all that chocolate wasn't enough for her
Do you think Natty is evil? Nahh
Do you think I am stupid? Yessssss
Do you like Humuss better than me? No Big smile
Sofa is just as crazy as Lubna- no
Lubna is way more crazier than sofa- yes
You are tired now- no
You want me to stop- no
Should I take some pity on you? yes!!

I shall be back afterwards…If I can think of questions!! But I shall leave it till here for now!! Enjoy answering my questions…and try not to hate me afterwards…

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 28 June 2008 at 11:33am

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged
LOL zuzu u having fun!! LOL

cheers for the ff Wink

Love Kat

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
zenny alien babes... its saturday here and theres no sign of my chada ff... kya hua? dont say you rsn out of ideas... itne kam umar mein Confused

Lubna Embarrassed

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsianPranksta

More Grillin Wink ...

Would you reither be stabbed by a knife or a sword? a sword... if u wanna kill me that early.. i'd rather die with dignity

Looks or personality? 75% personality, 25% looks Wink

Family or friends? family Big smile friends are family..

Apple juice or orange juice? orange.. u better had know that

What I dislike most about the general public is... that they're stupid and make general assumptions the first time u meet them...

What is your favorite song of all time?  err... i dnt have one and you know that.. it changes every two weeks...

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? the egg, cause the chicken came out of the egg no duhhhh LOL

Most embarrassing moment? UGHHHHH I HATE YOU! tell u personally okay? LOL

Favorite memory? whenever we sit and talk in the middle of the night and crack stupid jokes LOL

Best physical feature? my cheeksss LOL

If you could make any junk food super-nutritious, which one would you pick? fruit roll ups LOL 

How do you tell if you are in love or just in lust? Cause... I don't fall for just looks... I never would.. and dont' ask why

If you had to make a movie about your life what would it be called? They already have one LOL bout Zuzu

What is your favorite quote? Ihfaz allahu yah fazak Big smile

What is your favorite word? er... never gave that a thought... skip... dork

If you could change one thing about your physical feature, what would it be? make my lips better, they're so smalllllllllOuch 

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? read what i wrote for bakri

What is your weakness? Mommy

What is your greatest strength? my knowledge... Big smile

If you met an omniscient being who could answer any question, what would be your question? Why are people so stupid?

If you were the president of a country, what is the first thing you would do? Educate everyone... and make sure every cirriculum in the country contains the truth... no christopher columbus discovered america Stern Smile 

What would you do if you are going to die in the next minute? well.. if i knew i was going to die the next minute.. i'd ask allah for forgiveness and keep saying the kalimah..

If you were starving and you got to choose whatever food you wanted, which would be the first to come to your mind? depends on my mood.. right now.. i want cake!

What is your biggest regret? I wish I'd have started memorizing quran earlier Ouch woulda been done by now

If a random passerby cussed you off, what do you do? smile at them.. pisses them off LOL

Are you addicted to IF?  yeh duhhLOL

Are you addicted to your "jaannnuuuuuu" Tongue ???  I love jaanuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

Choose ONEEE!! and only ONE:

Food or Bakri Tongue Wink ?? Food LOL
Shy or Outgoing? (which one is more prefferable, not which one is you) Outgoing
Talkative or Quiet? (which one is more prefferable, not which one is you): Talkative
Saeeda or Bakri?? Big smile hard one Big smile: ahem... LOL saeeda u reading?
School or Homeschool? homeschool.. as long as u get to go out
India or England? England
Zain or Zainab? Wink Zainab.. cause its got both names Embarrassed

LAST ONEEEE

Are you enjoying being bombarded with a gazillion questions?? LOL Tongue Boooyaaaa LOL yeah, they're interesting Embarrassed

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 28 June 2008 at 11:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top