Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 6)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
ok here i go with round 2....

*u said ur shy....so is that with anyone n everyone???or are there ppl around u with whom u talk as much as u seem to on the forum here???or r u just universally a person more at ease writing n chatting instead of catching up with ppl in person????

*zain....hmmm...answer only what u wana:color of his eyes, hair skin????
absoulte essentials he must have????
what would u want him to know abt u the very first chance u realise u know who this dream guy is!!!(lolzzzz now that we can grill u...n u asked me for more questions...um not gona let u by easy...but if u not comfy talking of it...no offense just skip the question i totally understand!!!)

*if u were told ud be stranded on a lifeless island....what 5 things wud u absolutely have to pack with u for a month to spent there...alone....

*now this one is for the historian in u....whats ur fav part of history....from any part of the world in any period of time....but mention just one....n also why....

*n the last one to humble my curiosity...ur science crazy fan...among bio, phys n chem, which is the one u detest least....

thats all for now....

waiting for ur answers!!!

Edited by spln - 26 June 2008 at 7:10pm
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

ok here i go with round 2....

*u said ur shy....so is that with anyone n everyone???or are there ppl around u with whom u talk as much as u seem to on the forum here???or r u just universally a person more at ease writing n chatting instead of catching up with ppl in person???? Nahh.. if i know someone well.. they'd call me annoying cause I talk too much.. and too loud LOL my sister's always like.. SHUT UP ZAINAB!! LOL whoa that rhymes Lool. its just like.. say if i pass my neighbor... say.. and they say hi... n when i reply i sound like a rat sqeaking LOL and like... all the aunties man.. they're always lecturing moi about how i dnt seem to reply to their salams... Confused i avoid them as much as possible cause i find them scary for some reason LOL you know what... maybe im not really shy LOL just scared? dunno...

*zain....hmmm...answer only what u wana:color of his eyes, hair skin???? Hehe.. i dnt really care.. just has to be as good looking as me so we're on the same level... Wink
absoulte essentials he must have???? Manners!! Sometimes the way a person acts with u makes u attracted to him more than his looks Embarrassed.. he should be educated in every way Embarrassed as in both worlds LOL oh and a good family Embarrassed OH! And he HAS to be religious *sigh* i know.. sounds stupid...LOL
what would u want him to know abt u the very first chance u realise u know who this dream guy is!!!(lolzzzz now that we can grill u...n u asked me for more questions...um not gona let u by easy...but if u not comfy talking of it...no offense just skip the question i totally understand!!!) Omilord LOL tough question... i never thought about that really... LOL... hmm... lets say i wouldn't want him to think im stupid and lame LOL which is what i tend to act like when I get nervous!

*if u were told ud be stranded on a lifeless island....what 5 things wud u absolutely have to pack with u for a month to spent there...alone.... My laptop with wireless internet which has super signals LOL... what else do i need.. if i got this machine from which i can get access to the entire world Tongue my favey blanky... a pillow... LOADSSSSS of food... and a luggage of clean clothes complete with everything necessary for personal hygiene.. there, thats five LOL 

and... do i have to be alone CryCryCry Im gonna miss my mommyyyyyyy

*now this one is for the historian in u....whats ur fav part of history....from any part of the world in any period of time....but mention just one....n also why.... it would be time when the muslims ruled all the way from spain down to the indus valley.. partly because I'm muslim and it's very close to my heart Embarrassed it hurts to see muslims being put in the limelight for the wrong reasons, even though half of the are innocent Ouch... but those times were just something else, where ppl of all religions were tolerant towards each other, and there wasn't so much poverty, blood shed and lack of education... and the sad thing is that they never teach us this stuff in school... I knew the muslims ruled spain once upon a time... and I always wondered where they had dissappeared from the history textbooks Confused Hmm ok and that would be from the 600s to the 1200s... sadly they started fighting amoungst themselves and other's took advantage and took over their lands Cry 

wow... turned it into a lecture LOL

*n the last one to humble my curiosity...ur science crazy fan...among bio, phys n chem, which is the one u detest least....  i lovvvvvvvve biology.. always watching these body and life programs LOL chem is going awful so far... so awful that I had to drop out of it cause I never finished algebra 1 Ouch.. and from what I've read about physicsss... Dead i think ill fail it if i ever took it

thats all for now....

waiting for ur answers!!!

LOL love your questions!

AsianPranksta Newbie
AsianPranksta
AsianPranksta

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
hello behan ji..
well i promised some grilliiiinnn Big smile dint i..

okay well here goes.. my frst chance 2 get all the secrets outta yur throat Big smile

okay.. frst question..
rate me ona scale of 1-10 .. one being the stupidest

2. wht will happen to my jijjuuu numbr1 (nana) wen u find zain and hook up w/ him??????????

3. HOW THE HELL DID U MANAGE TO GET WOTW????????? i think you blakmailed the-- person whoever choses... jkz jkz jkz jkz Tongue

Complete the follwing...

I Like...

I Hate...

I Love...

I Despise...

I Want...

I Fear...

My favorite (living for gosh sakes, i hav 2 add that or else i already kno wht yur answer wud b) person in the world is...

My dream honey moon ................... Wink Wink

Sofa is....

LUBNA is.....

Bakri is besides "my hubby" or else ill slap u ...

Natty is...

I am...

Favorites

Color?

Hairstyle?

Food?

FF that you wrote?

Day of the week?

Week of the Month Tongue ?

Month of the year Tongue ?

Day of the year?

Random Questions

What is your biggest pet peeve??

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the first thing you would ... make duaa for??

If you were stranded on a deserted island and you had one person you could summon, who would it be?

Imagine you're alone in your house at night... its a jet black scary night. A lot of robbery and other crimes have been going on in your neighborhood... you hear someone outside your window.. then you see a moving shadow .........................
What do you do?

YOU'RE FALLING OFF A CLIFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your first thought? Or last thought, or whatever..

Your laptop just died..... finish the sentence Tongue Wink

Which one

Facebook or Myspace?

India Forums or Bakri?

Armaan or Rahul?

Muskan or Sapna?

MSN or AIM?

Me or ... BAAAKRRRIIIII??? LOL Tongue

Sufian or whatever his name was (from TUTI)... or Zain >.> Tongue ???

Your Friends: Most likely to...

Wear sunglasses in the dark:

Be the best spouse:

Save the world from Global Warming:

Stay calm in an emergency:

Giggle for NO apparent reason:

Randomly have the same thoughts as you:

Tell you the same story 5 times:

Fall in love with fictional characters:

Make you smile when you need it most:

Flirt their way through to get what they want:

Be wasting their time on IF when they should be doing HOMEWORK:

Be a hopeless romantic:

Be the most ambitious:

Get straight A's in everything:

Make your day:

Say something sarcastic:

Do something stupid just to see what will happen Tongue:

Get out of trouble by smiling:

Steal candy from a baby (LUBNAAAAAAAAA Big smile :

End up in prison Tongue :

yesss, im facebookinnn LOL Tongue to killlll youuuuu

More Randomness

What age you wanna be when you get married?

Who is your closest closest closest friend? could be someone you met or never met...

Who is your funniest friend?

Who is your stupidest friend??? LOL LOL LOL in a good way, of course Tongue

Describe yourself in three words...

Which fictional character can you relate to the most??

My questions annoying you yet ^^ Tongue ??

*doneee...*

BUT DON'T GET TOO HAPPY!!!!! this is only the first session Wink
I'll be back with more Wink ...
and some promised algebra too Big smile
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
^^ Pshhh girl, you think I'm HAPPY seeing all those questions?!?! It's okay.. I'll personally bash you up Big smile
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
shut up naseem is what i hear from everyone who happens to spend an hour with me....i just never stop, talking writing n reading....just a lover of words unparalleled in history i guess!!!
n aunties....dont get me started....thats one topic i really dont care enough to discuss abt...except that they can be such a pain...with rare exceptions!!!

manners n religion...i think thats a great pic zuzu...u def wud overtake most 15 yr olds in terms of maturity!!!!haha....nervous...yeh i guess he wud love the real u if he gave it a chance,...if he dint he couldnt be zain!!!

interesting 5 choices except that isnt quite 5....but il let u go since it isnt a likely event except perhaps in a fic!!!

i nva knew they ruled spain...but without any bias...i loved the mughal history part of indian history....seriously....that n the world history in 10th grade are the only histoy parts i liked...oh n the greek n roman history.... loved that bit....abt wars n bloodshed....dont think um a sadist but 2nd world war really intrigues me.....

ZUZU!!! i hated bio like hell....guess that wasnt hard to figure out....u have to go wither of the two ways....if i love digits n gadgets i can love the boi stuff!!!

loved ur answers too!!!
AsianPranksta Newbie
AsianPranksta
AsianPranksta

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
oh hey.. i forgot one question on my list of gazillions Big smile:

Lubna + Sukhi = .........
lubna + budha ji = ???? Big smile

personally, i would say a volcano/earthquake/hurricane/tsunami/some-natural-disaster Tongue, but i wanna see your answer and their reaction LOL
dreamer_dreams IF-Rockerz
dreamer_dreams
dreamer_dreams

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
congrats!!!!
heezy Goldie
heezy
heezy

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsianPranksta

oh hey.. i forgot one question on my list of gazillions Big smile:

Lubna + Sukhi = .........
lubna + budha ji = ???? Big smile

personally, i would say a volcano/earthquake/hurricane/tsunami/some-natural-disaster Tongue, but i wanna see your answer and their reaction LOL

your thinking natural disaster.. im thinking the end of the world!

Go to top