Fan Fictions

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
congratsssss to you VeiledBeauty Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

@Naseem: LOL... they'll kick her out before she knows it Wink

LOL!! Maybe you look like jasmine Wink She must be a bhudi LOL awwwwww, Hug Hug You've got yourself a virtual family Embarrassed LOL LOL We lubs uuuu

Btw.. ne more questions Embarrassed yours were my fav so far LOL

Oh btw.. did I tell you WHY i like ridz from BNL? Ok well.. LOL cause shes just like me... minus the science stuff and cooking in the middle of the night... and doing MATH in the middle of the night.. something I wouldn't even want to do in bright day light if it wasn't for my LITTLE sister tutoring me.. i would've failed LOL She's an introvert Embarrassed I'm like that to... me hates it though... i hope all that shyness.. or u can call it fear goes away as time passes by   Ouch Ouch LOL

in that case zuzu...she a combination of u n me...coz um the science part...n cook in the middle of the nite...n do the math girl!!!n def not the shy one!!!....n oh well trust me speaking less can be perfect for girls.....i speak so much that my doc told me when i was 15 that my vocal cords are 30% permanently damaged....n now now everytime i shout for a bit i lose my voice completely for hours after that....needless to say my frends love those silent lapses!!!!but somehow here on the IF u dont appear shy....so i guess u will shed it off soon....we all grow into traits we like eventually....

more questions...sure hun its a week...dont think thats the last u heard from me....il be back....

ps:BNL!!!hahaha took me a few moments to understand wat u meant!!!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by na2339

meanie ki bachi essay likhna shuru kardo mwuhahhahaha

* What do you get when you mix Nana and aliens? Nalienssss LOL

* complete the following phrases...

Nana is.... my hubby bubby, the apple of my eye, my shwetty pie
Bhuda hona matlab.... sukhi hona
Hasi kisko kehte hai.... when lubna cracks lame jokes Wink  my jokes are not lame Confused they're slightly bad but definataly not lame
pagal aur Sofa ..... are best friends yaani ki you and sofa must be best friends too na.. hehe your pagal tooLOLLOLLOL
sabse badmaash kaun hai? you, of course LOL Haila itna baara ilzaam laga diya mujhepar.. tehr zenny ki bachi agli batch se mein tummhe khoob pareshaan karungi

* List your IF friends and associate either a phrase or image against them (or both if you dare LOL )

Lubna AND Deepika: Silly  SERIOUSLY CRAZY LOL a danger to humanity!!!!!!! Im about to become a danger to you now!

Nainu: Geek nerd, geek... every other offensive term you call smart people LOL

Sukhi and Natty: LOL their favorite emotion to use LOL

Anymore? You tell me who im missing LOL

* Write a poem for your hubby Wink Hubby,write me a poem Nahi this is cheating.. you have to write a poem warna Im going to ask Madz to add nana in here too and you'll both have to write poems

* One fictional character you resemble: Malaika from TUTI

* teachers need to be .... (knock your self out alien babes, yaha koi nahi rokhne wala LOL ) able to make their students comfortable around them... I was thinking something a little more violent Wink

* One thing the IF wala pagals dont know about you: That I'm actually very serious in real life LOL and shy Embarrassed Which part of you is shy and serious... as far Ive seen your as nutty as they get alien babes

* Write a bekaar sher about jhootes LOL  Ugh, whats with you and shers... Ouch kya kaare, its my new way of torturing everyone LOLLOLLOL 

Jhooti in Lubna's face,
Kick her right into space,
make sure she never come's back to her place Wink

hahahaha.. that was soooooooooooooooooo dumb

Jhooti ki aisi ki taisi, im not going to space, you stay there you pagal alien kahi ki... btw dumb ta toh kya its a bekaar sher, anything goes LOLLOLLOL

* If you were give nick names to your friends (and you can't use bakri for nana) what would they be

You: Monkey Nani
Natty: (Lubna, you r torture LOL): Mommy
Sukhi: Old McDonalds
Nainu: BAKRI! I refuse to change it!! Big smile

Abh FF likhna shaukh hai na mwuhahahaha chalo lets get you writing Wink

* Write a short 300 word (I increased it so dont cry now) FF about Chada, LOL  You!!!! Ok fine.. you'll get yours on friday as well LOL God help me!

Okie dokey this is all I have for you now... but as SRK would say Kahani abhi bakhi hai mwuhahhahaha LOL LOL LOL

Lubna Embarrassed

you call me monkey nani, evil witch from some fairy tale... grrr evil abhi takh dehki kaha hai tumne jaani... abh tayar hojao, tummhe bana hai pagalo ki raani mwuhahahha

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
omgg..zuzi.,....ur d writer of d week..so kewl..congo LOL ....and i luv ur ffs Embarrassed .....ohk den....gonna be bak in sum tym to grill u!! Embarrassed

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
chalo i dont waste time when it comes to torture Big smile

bekaar sher likhne ki itna shauk hai na LOL

* write a bekaar sher for nana and it has to include chicken fry in it Wink

* You say your shy but seem so different on here... whats with the double life?

* Your favourite food?

* Your favourite hobby?

* Now what would happen if you tried to eat your favourite food while doing your favourite hobby?

* One thing you like about yourself?

* how often does your mum make you pray for a perfect husband and have you told them about nana yet?

* If you werent online (which is very rare for you i know LOL } what would you be doing?

* If theres one place you could in the world you could and do and for one day what would it be?

* which do you prefer....
Cute/good looking
junk food/fruits
nana/sofa
mushy/funny
introverts/extroverts
danda/bandookh
shilpa/suku
lubna/bhudaji (aek ko chuna.. aur sochkar because you know what'll happen if you make the wrong choice Wink )
Mailaika/Zain

okies now caption part mwuahhaha write a short story/dialogues for each one and please no mushy stuff Confused my stomach wont be able to handle it

okay enough moving images now try still ones

Okie dokey abh kiliye I think this is kaafi... have fun Wink

Embarrassed

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by na2339

chalo i dont waste time when it comes to torture Big smile

bekaar sher likhne ki itna shauk hai na LOL

* write a bekaar sher for nana and it has to include chicken fry in it Wink Ok... *zenny takes deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath...*

You are my Nana fry LOL
You are my chicken fry
Yummy yummy yummry LMAO... i suck at shers, lubi... youre making fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL

* You say your shy but seem so different on here... whats with the double life? Hmm.. LOL cause i've grown used to you guys... I was scared to post in the beginning you know LOL Once I get used to someone... Wink i can be as crazy as i want...

* Your favourite food? Your brainies LOL ok seriously... I don't really have a fav.... i eat everything Embarrassed minus eggplants if they're by themselves

* Your favourite hobby? Listening to lectures Wink

* Now what would happen if you tried to eat your favourite food while doing your favourite hobby? I wont pay attention to my food LOL

* One thing you like about yourself? whatever it is that you like about me LOL

* how often does your mum make you pray for a perfect husband and have you told them about nana yet? LOL... mom get mad.. at u know who LOL and goes... make dua you guys get good husbands Embarrassed and so I make dua after every namaz Hehee... LOLLOL Nana, do you know?LOL

* If you werent online (which is very rare for you i know LOL } what would you be doing? Be at the boring grocery store with mommy...the masjid.. eatingg... reading.. playing with my annoying brother... cleaning... chatting with sofa Wink

* If theres one place you could in the world you could and do and for one day what would it be? messed up question dear LOL but ill try to make sense of it... I'd like to be in... spain and learn about the Islamic history thereLOLLOL 

* which do you prefer....
Cute/good looking: Cute
junk food/fruits: Fruits.. junk foods make me thirsty Confused
nana/sofa: Nafa Big smile
mushy/funny: depends on my mood.. funny at the moment LOL
introverts/extroverts: Extroverts...
danda/bandookh: Danda
shilpa/suku: Ummmmm... shilpa Embarrassed suku is kinda totli Confused shes cute
lubna/bhudaji (aek ko chuna.. aur sochkar because you know what'll happen if you make the wrong choice Wink ) uhmm... im so scared LOL Bhudi ji
Mailaika/Zain: ZainEmbarrassed 

okies now caption part mwuahhaha write a short story/dialogues for each one and please no mushy stuff Confused my stomach wont be able to handle it

Oya..Oya.. OYA... I can dance better than LUBNA LOL

Lubna beating up budha ji LOL 

EWWWW LOL Mommy, I needa go shoo shoo!!!

okay enough moving images now try still ones

My teeth are cleaner than your YELLOW pearls!!!

Lubna wrote this book, yeh... and I got bored of reading it... don't let her write books ever again... Ouch

LMAO... OMG MOMMY!! Dont dance like that in front of uncleeeee, you're embarressing meeeee!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Okie dokey abh kiliye I think this is kaafi... have fun Wink

Embarrassed

Haha.. the captions were so stupid LOLLOLLOL 

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 26 June 2008 at 8:06am

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

omgg..zuzi.,....ur d writer of d week..so kewl..congo LOL ....and i luv ur ffs Embarrassed .....ohk den....gonna be bak in sum tym to grill u!! Embarrassed

LOL thanks pragzzzz... I'll be waiting Embarrassed

Originally posted by jahluka

congratsssss to you VeiledBeauty Clap

Thanks!

Originally posted by shockalot

OMGGGG Zaini, i'm reading your answers and their FABULOUS!!
CONGRATULATIONSS!! WIll be back to grilllllll youu Wink
and OYE HOYEE, Zain Wink Dont worry LOL LOL I used to be obsessed with the names Rehan and Sameer, whenever i heard them, i'd go into lala land LOL

LOLLOL Fabulous??? i have like the silliest answers ever LOL LOL... Rehan and Sameer... Will be waiting for your questions Embarrassed

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 26 June 2008 at 8:14am

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
congs to veiledbeauty...... Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top