Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 4)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

3. How do u caputure comedy and romance in the FF's u write?

oops LOL missed this one... um.. I don't know really... learned it from you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just imagine myself in riddhima's place LOLLOL and what I'd like my Zain to be like... Embarrassed

ZAIN?????something interesting um missing here???answer only if i was permitted to ask this question here as well zuzu....

btw yeh i guessed arabic...n i agree with u...only i dont know arabic but know urdu....well enough to strongly belive its the most beautiful language ever...in fact a strong reason behind me doing urdu was wanting to read ghalib n mirza.....

n u sound like u have beautiful hair.... Embarrassed

n i kinda felt u wud like the subjects i asked abt....but u chose all three...hahaha i was bang on point!!!

thanx for the wonderful answers enjoyed reading them!!!

ps: didnt know ridzi from my fic wud be on ur list but thanx for that....i agree with ur other two choices ...infact me alwaz telling nainu ray n aaliya r my fav in her fic...n deeps n i had a deal...her armaan is mine n my 4 guys are hers....so u stay off the armaan from her fic!!! LOL

Edited by spln - 25 June 2008 at 4:06pm
Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

oops LOL missed this one... um.. I don't know really... learned it from you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just imagine myself in riddhima's place LOLLOL and what I'd like my Zain to be like... Embarrassed

ZAIN?????something interesting um missing here???answer only if i was permitted to ask this question here as well zuzu....

LOL Zain is her imaginary dream guy!!! looool......*btw,Im not meant to be on IF, I shud be studying.But I cudnt help it!!Tongue* So basically I'm risking my neck here if my mother finds out...well, then meri tau waat lag gayi!!

P.S:And zuzu I'll be bak to grill you once I'm coherent...so basically 2mo

Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
next lots

1. fav all time book!

2. fav fairy tale

3. Name 10 IF member as fictional characters from disneys films LOL

4. would u write a ff in Urdu? (i used to have maria aka crytalclear write them before mind blowing ff's)

Love Kat
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

btw yeh i guessed arabic...n i agree with u...only i dont know arabic but know urdu....well enough to strongly belive its the most beautiful language ever...in fact a strong reason behind me doing urdu was wanting to read ghalib n mirza.....

n u sound like u have beautiful hair.... Embarrassed

n i kinda felt u wud like the subjects i asked abt....but u chose all three...hahaha i was bang on point!!!

thanx for the wonderful answers enjoyed reading them!!!

ps: didnt know ridzi from my fic wud be on ur list but thanx for that....i agree with ur other two choices ...infact me alwaz telling nainu ray n aaliya r my fav in her fic...n deeps n i had a deal...her armaan is mine n my 4 guys are hers....so u stay off the armaan from her fic!!! LOL

Hahaha.. relax girl LOLLOL Thats just what i refer to as Mr. right... cause see... zain is the root word of zainab EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sheesh.. im so hopeless LOL just hearing the name takes me to lala land LOLLOL

LOL wow... i can read urdu just cause I can read arabic... urdu's got just a few extra letters... but even if i do read... i wont understand half of it LOL annnd... i lately just figured out that tamanna was arabic Embarrassed thats like.. my favorite word ever LOL urdu and arabic Tongue

And... thanks Embarrassed i get to make all my friends jealous Wink jks LOL

Wow!! You barely know me much.. lol... but you know what subjects I might consider when I get to college... ok.. i hire you as my guidence counselor LOL

Damn!!! Deeps took EVERYONE??? Where is she btw LOL... and fine... you can have Deepu's Armaan LOL. I'll be loyal and stick with my belurved Zain LOLLOLLOL

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Catwoman

next lots

1. fav all time book! If I Should Speak and A Voice by Umm Zakiyah

2. fav fairy tale: erm.. .none really... I have to make fun of all of them LOL 

3. Name 10 IF member as fictional characters from disneys films LOL

Kat: Sleeping Beauty.. elegant Embarrassed

Naseem: Jasmine from Aladin Wink

Lubna: the evil witch in sleeping beautyLOL

Nainu: those rats in cinderalla... is his name gusto? that FAT one LOL

Deepu: the cat from... pussy cat pussy cat, where have you been? LOL ok thats a nursery rhyme.. but who cares LOL

4. would u write a ff in Urdu? (i used to have maria aka crytalclear write them before mind blowing ff's) not completely... just the dialouges Embarrassed

Love Kat

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

ZAIN?????something interesting um missing here???answer only if i was permitted to ask this question here as well zuzu.... btw yeh i guessed arabic...n i agree with u...only i dont know arabic but know urdu....well enough to strongly belive its the most beautiful language ever...in fact a strong reason behind me doing urdu was wanting to read ghalib n mirza..... n u sound like u have beautiful hair.... Embarrassed n i kinda felt u wud like the subjects i asked abt....but u chose all three...hahaha i was bang on point!!! thanx for the wonderful answers enjoyed reading them!!! ps: didnt know ridzi from my fic wud be on ur list but thanx for that....i agree with ur other two choices ...infact me alwaz telling nainu ray n aaliya r my fav in her fic...n deeps n i had a deal...her armaan is mine n my 4 guys are hers....so u stay off the armaan from her fic!!! LOL

Hahaha.. relax girl LOLLOL Thats just what i refer to as Mr. right... cause see... zain is the root word of zainab EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sheesh.. im so hopeless LOL just hearing the name takes me to lala land LOLLOL

LOL wow... i can read urdu just cause I can read arabic... urdu's got just a few extra letters... but even if i do read... i wont understand half of it LOL annnd... i lately just figured out that tamanna was arabic Embarrassed thats like.. my favorite word ever LOL urdu and arabic Tongue

And... thanks Embarrassed i get to make all my friends jealous Wink jks LOL

Wow!! You barely know me much.. lol... but you know what subjects I might consider when I get to college... ok.. i hire you as my guidence counselor LOL

Damn!!! Deeps took EVERYONE??? Where is she btw LOL... and fine... you can have Deepu's Armaan LOL. I'll be loyal and stick with my belurved Zain LOLLOLLOL

yeh deeps took all four for one...i was so smitten by her armaan that i proposed the deal n she thought it was something she just couldnt reject,....n she busy stlling in the city of dreams mumbai....mba program....they are killing her she said...but um sure given a month none of them can stand upto her!!!

n me jasmine....omg zuzu u wont believe this but i had this geography teacher in middle n high school like from 7th grade to 10th grade....she knew my name was naseem when i was in the 6th grade n she dint teach me....but for the 4 years thereafter she called me jasmine....god knows how naseem n jasmine can be mixed up....but apparently i was one of her favorites....n my frends teased me that she wud leave her property for me in the name of JASMINE!!!she was supposed to be a richie!!....omg....reading jasmine now brought back that time....soooooooooo many years ago....gosh....now me missing home n frends n school..... Cry
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
@Naseem: LOL... they'll kick her out before she knows it Wink

LOL!! Maybe you look like jasmine Wink She must be a bhudi LOL awwwwww, Hug Hug You've got yourself a virtual family Embarrassed LOL LOL We lubs uuuu

Btw.. ne more questions Embarrassed yours were my fav so far LOL

Oh btw.. did I tell you WHY i like ridz from BNL? Ok well.. LOL cause shes just like me... minus the science stuff and cooking in the middle of the night... and doing MATH in the middle of the night.. something I wouldn't even want to do in bright day light if it wasn't for my LITTLE sister tutoring me.. i would've failed LOL She's an introvert Embarrassed I'm like that to... me hates it though... i hope all that shyness.. or u can call it fear goes away as time passes by   Ouch Ouch LOL
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG Zaini, i'm reading your answers and their FABULOUS!!
CONGRATULATIONSS!! WIll be back to grilllllll youu Wink
and OYE HOYEE, Zain Wink Dont worry LOL LOL I used to be obsessed with the names Rehan and Sameer, whenever i heard them, i'd go into lala land LOL

Go to top