Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 3)

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Catwoman

ELLLO ZUZU congo!! enjoy the hot seat!! LOL

My questions!! Big smile

1. you're favourite FF u have written and why?
none to be frank LOL oh wait... spellbound actually Embarrassed and the idea i have in my mind, that one sounds kinda good LOL....which u ended suddenly and why? uff.. LOL I was getting bored of that one... and I felt like starting something new Big smile

2. Where do you get ur inspiration? Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and sometimes.. from lectures that I listen to LOLLOL 

3. How do u caputure comedy and romance in the FF's u write?

4. Name your fav FanFictions u have read so far and a short sentence of why you like them!
uhem... ALL of them? LOL I'll tryyyyy

ALL of yours... cause they're soooooooo different and i love the twists

Deepu's cause she's just HILARIOUS... i can't stop laughing LOL

Naseems... cause they're so practical, and I love the way she writes Embarrassed

Nainu's... cause i have no idea what turn her story will take next... and she wont tell me either.. even though im wifey4lifey Cry LOL

Lubna... cause shes CRAZY.. and so are her FF's LOL

andddd... ill continue the list later.. gotta go now LOL

5. Write a short story with the title of 'breathless' based on AR .... no word limits and no raining!!LOL has to be based in london a very short romantic meeting in a cafe.... Must have this complete for Friday!Evil Smile Hmmmm.. im getting ideas LOLLOL ok, Guru maiya ... I shall do it... Embarrassed 

Love Kat Embarrassed

heezy Goldie
heezy
heezy

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
meanie ki bachi essay likhna shuru kardo mwuhahhahaha

* What do you get when you mix Nana and aliens?

* complete the following phrases...

Nana is....
Bhuda hona matlab....
Hasi kisko kehte hai....
pagal aur Sofa .....
sabse badmaash kaun hai?

* List your IF friends and associate either a phrase or image against them (or both if you dare LOL )

* Write a poem for your hubby Wink

* One fictional character you resemble

* teachers need to be .... (knock your self out alien babes, yaha koi nahi rokhne wala LOL )

* One thing the IF wala pagals dont know about you

* Write a bekaar sher about jhootes LOL

* If you were give nick names to your friends (and you can't use bakri for nana) what would they be

Abh FF likhna shaukh hai na mwuhahahaha chalo lets get you writing Wink

* Write a short 300 word (I increased it so dont cry now) FF about Chada, LOL

Okie dokey this is all I have for you now... but as SRK would say Kahani abhi bakhi hai mwuhahhahaha LOL LOL LOL

Lubna Embarrassed

Edited by na2339 - 25 June 2008 at 3:59am
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
oki here i go

* prefer to study in later years of education :history, linguistics or journalism???

* something about u everyone was bound to notice...i mean something ur identified with amongst frends n family...

* 3 fav char's from all the FF's uv read on the forum....

* prefered hairstyle???what are ur hair like first of all, long short blunt steps whatever...n then next...how do u like them to look at their best....

* color of ur eyes???if given a chance to change wud they be the same or something else???if else then which...

* fav language...i think i can guess but um asking anywaz....also....wat language to read in, write in, n think in most....

thats all for now....waiting for ur answers!!!
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by na2339

meanie ki bachi essay likhna shuru kardo mwuhahhahaha

* What do you get when you mix Nana and aliens? Nalienssss LOL

* complete the following phrases...

Nana is.... my hubby bubby, the apple of my eye, my shwetty pie
Bhuda hona matlab.... sukhi hona
Hasi kisko kehte hai.... when lubna cracks lame jokes Wink
pagal aur Sofa ..... are best friends
sabse badmaash kaun hai? you, of course LOL

* List your IF friends and associate either a phrase or image against them (or both if you dare LOL )

Lubna AND Deepika: Silly  SERIOUSLY CRAZY LOL a danger to humanity!!!!!!!

Nainu: Geek nerd, geek... every other offensive term you call smart people LOL

Sukhi and Natty: LOL their favorite emotion to use LOL

Anymore? You tell me who im missing LOL

* Write a poem for your hubby Wink Hubby,write me a poem

* One fictional character you resemble: Malaika from TUTI

* teachers need to be .... (knock your self out alien babes, yaha koi nahi rokhne wala LOL ) able to make their students comfortable around them...

* One thing the IF wala pagals dont know about you: That I'm actually very serious in real life LOL and shy Embarrassed

* Write a bekaar sher about jhootes LOL  Ugh, whats with you and shers... Ouch 

Jhooti in Lubna's face,
Kick her right into space,
make sure she never come's back to her place Wink

hahahaha.. that was soooooooooooooooooo dumb

* If you were give nick names to your friends (and you can't use bakri for nana) what would they be

You: Monkey Nani
Natty: (Lubna, you r torture LOL): Mommy
Sukhi: Old McDonalds
Nainu: BAKRI! I refuse to change it!! Big smile

Abh FF likhna shaukh hai na mwuhahahaha chalo lets get you writing Wink

* Write a short 300 word (I increased it so dont cry now) FF about Chada, LOL  You!!!! Ok fine.. you'll get yours on friday as well LOL God help me!

Okie dokey this is all I have for you now... but as SRK would say Kahani abhi bakhi hai mwuhahhahaha LOL LOL LOL

Lubna Embarrassed

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

oki here i go

* prefer to study in later years of education :history, linguistics or journalism??? Can I do all? LOL I would love to learn history... and NOT european history, it's so bloody... wars wars wars Ouch Linguistics... im already taking latin... Tongue and I love learning languages... and journalism LOL so I cn bring out the truth... but otherwise.. i have NO idea what i want to do.. and I'm going into my junior year of high school.. HELP Confused

* something about u everyone was bound to notice...i mean something ur identified with amongst frends n family... No clue Confused I'm nothing extraordinary LOL

* 3 fav char's from all the FF's uv read on the forum.... Riddhima from Back to newtons law, Muskaan & armaan from My best friends wedding... and Rehan from Pyaar ishq aur mohabbat Embarrassed

* prefered hairstyle???what are ur hair like first of all, long short blunt steps whatever...n then next...how do u like them to look at their best....  Hmm... i like layerssss... my hair's black black BLACK... LOL and my sister says its so black, it looks blue Confused and its real thick... nd comes upto my tummy... actually a little above that... and... it looks best when its like clipped from the front, with the rest of the hairs open in the back... Embarrassed  I tried layering them myself once... and I thought I messed up, but I got a bunch of compliments on it LOL ima try it again LOLthat was a long description LOL 

* color of ur eyes???if given a chance to change wud they be the same or something else???if else then which... Dark Dark dark brown, like chocolate LOL... it would be nice if they were hazel or gray Embarrassed wuld match my hair and complexion Tongue

* fav language...i think i can guess but um asking anywaz....also....wat language to read in, write in, n think in most.... Arabic! LOL preferably quranic arabic cause it contains the highest form of arabic grammar... Im sure thats what you guessed as well Embarrassed  Once me and my friend were having an arguement on which is the most beautiful language... and I said arabic... and shes like.. yeh you're just saying that cause the quran is in arabic and youre muslim LOLLOLLOL I tld her that I dnt think arabic's beautiful cause the quran is written in arabic... the quran is beautiful cause it was revealed in arabic Wink I like reading in arabic... well.. i dnt really read anything in arabic besdes the quran.. but anyways, i love it.. its just feels so magicalEmbarrassed write in english cause I'm not that fluent in urdu.... and think in urdu/hindi and english LOL 

thats all for now....waiting for ur answers!!!

The sanest set of questions yet! I enjoyed answering them Embarrassed  cant wait for more of yours LOL

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 25 June 2008 at 2:53pm
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by Catwoman

ELLLO ZUZU congo!! enjoy the hot seat!! LOL

My questions!! Big smile

1. you're favourite FF u have written and why?
none to be frank LOL oh wait... spellbound actually Embarrassed and the idea i have in my mind, that one sounds kinda good LOL....which u ended suddenly and why? uff.. LOL I was getting bored of that one... and I felt like starting something new Big smile

2. Where do you get ur inspiration? Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and sometimes.. from lectures that I listen to LOLLOL 

Me come on !! Yaar?Confused

LOL missed this one?Embarrassed

4. Name your fav FanFictions u have read so far and a short sentence of why you like them!
uhem... ALL of them? LOL I'll tryyyyy

ALL of yours... cause they're soooooooo different and i love the twists

Deepu's cause she's just HILARIOUS... i can't stop laughing LOL

Naseems... cause they're so practical, and I love the way she writes Embarrassed

Nainu's... cause i have no idea what turn her story will take next... and she wont tell me either.. even though im wifey4lifey Cry LOL

Lubna... cause shes CRAZY.. and so are her FF's LOL

andddd... ill continue the list later.. gotta go now LOL

5. Write a short story with the title of 'breathless' based on AR .... no word limits and no raining!!LOL has to be based in london a very short romantic meeting in a cafe.... Must have this complete for Friday!Evil Smile Hmmmm.. im getting ideas LOLLOL ok, Guru maiya ... I shall do it... Embarrassed 

Love Kat Embarrassed

LOL!! cool cant wait to readEvil SmileLOL

Love KatEmbarrassed

Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

oops LOL missed this one... um.. I don't know really... learned it from you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just imagine myself in riddhima's place LOLLOL and what I'd like my Zain to be like... Embarrassed

Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

oops LOL missed this one... um.. I don't know really... learned it from you EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just imagine myself in riddhima's place LOLLOL and what I'd like my Zain to be like... Embarrassed

learn from me? ..... lol so that zain thenLOL

Love Kat

Go to top