Fan Fictions

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
congrats dear. Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
ELLLO ZUZU congo!! enjoy the hot seat!! LOL

My questions!! Big smile

1. you're favourite FF u have written and why? ....which u ended suddenly and why?

2. Where do you get ur inspiration?

3. How do u caputure comedy and romance in the FF's u write?

4. Name your fav FanFictions u have read so far and a short sentence of why you like them!

5. Write a short story with the title of 'breathless' based on AR .... no word limits and no raining!!LOL has to be based in london a very short romantic meeting in a cafe.... Must have this complete for Friday!Evil Smile

Love Kat Embarrassed

Edited by Catwoman - 24 June 2008 at 2:15pm

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!zuzu!!!congrats girl!!!!trully deserve it.....!!!!have a fun filled celebrity week!!!

got no ques for now....but il think of some n hit back on the thread!!!

Clap

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

Name: Zainab

Birthday: May 7... guess the year if u can LOL

Profession: Mommy's secretary Embarrassed i work for free LOL

Hobbies: writing, reading, gardening, listening to... no not music really LOL, more like nasheeds and quran Embarrassed... watching... EDUCATIONAL videos LOL im weird, I know

Favorite color: I don't have one Confused they're all beautiful... like different colors suit different things, imagine if leaves were blue LOL

How I got started with IF: Hmm... i was looking for Kasamh se videos, but they didn't work LOL

My Favorite section(s) on IF: The FF section

Why I visit the FF section: cause me loves reading all the wonderful FFs around here..Embarrassed

My favorite FF's: too many to listttt!

My favorite FF writers: hmm... everyone who's FF's I comment on Big smile... Deeps, naseem, bheegi di, kat, nainu... argh.. too many to list again..

How I got started on writing FF's: by reading other ppl's awesome FFs

My best friend(s) on IF: Has to be Bakri Embarrassed aka Naina

Everyone, even if you don't know her, don't miss this chance to start grilling! Wink

Love to you,
Fan Fictions Development Team

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Hey Zuzu
Congratulations sweety Clap

Will be back you grill u bad!

love
Hina

Thanks Hina Embarrassed I'll be waiting... for u to grill, and bake and fry and... whatever else- me LOL

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

congratulations ZuZu Clap Clap Clap U deserve it.Enjoy the hot seat... Thanks bheegi di Embarrassed

questions for u

1. Besides AR, do u like any other couple? I loveee Rahul and Muskaan Embarrassed Do unseen couples count as well? I really admire the prophet muhammad and his wife khadijah Embarrassed they're the best LOL

2. What inspired u to start writing ffs? all the other lovely FF's around here. Everytime i read one, new ideas came into my mind LOL 

3. Out of all ur ffs, which is ur favorite? Can't really chose... I love writing Nanny diaries though Big smile

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by na2339

zenny alien babes its uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! mweuhahhahahaha now wait and watch what i have installed for you LOL

Originally posted by Naina123

ShockedShockedShocked Wifey ji? Is that you??? ShockedShockedShocked
Hehe Okai Imma close my mouth incase a fly flies inTongue Muahahahahaha Abb ayega mazaa!!! Imma grill you once i get this silly french revision in my headTongue So be afraid!! Be veryyyy afraid!!!
From your personal stalker
Hubby ji

You two meanies!!!! STALKERRRRRRR *tries to run away* LOLLOL I'll be waiting for you two... and hubby ji... make sure you dont write your questions in french LOL

Originally posted by kdrs

Congo!!!

Thanks Big smile

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *F^a^i^z^a*

congratulations zuzu Embarrassed Thanksss Faiza Embarrassed lovely name you have btw Wink

well lets see

Who is your favourite celebrity? No one... They're all sparkly... same thing LOL k well... not bollywood, not hollywood... my Fav is Muhammed Al Shareef... and Anwar al awlaki Embarrassed...  zakir naik... um... i could go on forever
What inspired you to write ff's? LOL everyone seems to ask this question...
From ff's you've read which one do you think are

Romantic? All of Kats Embarrassed
Hillarious? Deeeeeeeepus!! LOL 
Funny? Tough question... deepu's hilarious.. ummm... nainu's funny Embarrassed
sweet? ALL OF THEM LOLLOL 
tragic? Hmm... none, they all have happy endings.. u no wat, Ima write an ff where AR NEVER get together LOL
sad? There was this FF, by inuyasharocks... called Christimas angels where Ridz dies of cancer.. and is sadly never rebornOuch

if you had a choice; which ff would you want to convert into real life? um.. Spellbound! Would be aweeeeeesome to have a magic school... like that.. sigh.. with Armaan, that is LOLLOLLOL

Embarrassed

congrats again zuzu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top