Fan Fictions

Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by spln

shut up naseem is what i hear from everyone who happens to spend an hour with me....i just never stop, talking writing n reading....just a lover of words unparalleled in history i guess!!! n aunties....dont get me started....thats one topic i really dont care enough to discuss abt...except that they can be such a pain...with rare exceptions!!! manners n religion...i think thats a great pic zuzu...u def wud overtake most 15 yr olds in terms of maturity!!!!haha....nervous...yeh i guess he wud love the real u if he gave it a chance,...if he dint he couldnt be zain!!! interesting 5 choices except that isnt quite 5....but il let u go since it isnt a likely event except perhaps in a fic!!! i nva knew they ruled spain...but without any bias...i loved the mughal history part of indian history....seriously....that n the world history in 10th grade are the only histoy parts i liked...oh n the greek n roman history.... loved that bit....abt wars n bloodshed....dont think um a sadist but 2nd world war really intrigues me..... ZUZU!!! i hated bio like hell....guess that wasnt hard to figure out....u have to go wither of the two ways....if i love digits n gadgets i can love the boi stuff!!! loved ur answers too!!!

LOLLOL lol, i get that mature comment A LOT! They all call me dadi ma Ouch

And.. oh yeah! I forgot about mughals.. I dnt even no much about them.. cept that they had the best jewels. And the roman and greek history... i find it dry LOL loool.. i keep wondering if Zeus was real Confused omg.. i just finished world history... it was such a pain in the neck.. LOL We're such opposites LOL i like bio, u dnt LOL u like math.. i dnt loool

Btw.. since yer such a science freak.. i thought u might like these... jus found them yesterday LOL

http://asqfish.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/giving-credit-where- it-is-due-in-medical-sciences-part-i/

http://asqfish.wordpress.com/2008/06/04/setting-the-record-s traight-invention-discovery/

It was kinda shocking to read all that... Confused anyways.. lemme know what u think

wow zuzu...i dint know any of the stuff on the link...but heres the best part...not only did i not the know the WHAT SHOULD BE TAUGHT...but also most of the WHAT IS TAUGHT!!!well u got a lota medic stuff u know n um just clueless abt that stuff, never touched a book with the words BIO on it after the 10th grade lolzzzz perhaps if u told me more about the physics or math things which islam found instead of the usual claims my marvel at ur info would be many times multiplied....for this stuff, i cant disagree, i alwaz thought they dont credit the aryabhatta n likes from indian history, i mean the digit zero was an indian invention, think what would happen if there wasnt a zero!!!but to be honest, i dint know there was so much islamic contribution ur right, they never mention it....but is that surprising????they know how to take credits best....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unveiling this week’s special writer... (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

OK here i am
the qs may not be all that,but what do u expect from me LOL  Awww, nahh, loved them Embarrassed

Who are u thinking of right this moment? You Embarrassed
Why? because I'm answering your questions
Do u love the above person? Loadssssss Hug
Why? Cause she's a sweety LOL
if not,then why not? i have no reason not to love you Embarrassed
In your ffs,what do u hate the most? That I cnt write long parts.
and what do u love? everyones comments Embarrassed
what do u look to read in other ffs mostly? A captivating storyline, proper grammar Embarrassed I'm a grammar freak.. can't stand improper grammar LOLLOL 
do u think u r funny? Nahhh not really.. just kinda stupiiiiid LOL 
name your fav characters ffs other than yours: Muskaan from My best friends wedding... ridz from BNL, Hmmm.. who else?
ok i can't think of anymore
if i do,i'll come back Times up LOL
enjoy Wink

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Originally posted by hinanaziri

OK here i am
the qs may not be all that,but what do u expect from me LOL  Awww, nahh, loved them Embarrassed

Who are u thinking of right this moment? You Embarrassed
Why? because I'm answering your questions
Do u love the above person? Loadssssss Hug
Why? Cause she's a sweety LOL
if not,then why not? i have no reason not to love you Embarrassed
In your ffs,what do u hate the most? That I cnt write long parts.
and what do u love? everyones comments Embarrassed
what do u look to read in other ffs mostly? A captivating storyline, proper grammar Embarrassed I'm a grammar freak.. can't stand improper grammar LOLLOL 
do u think u r funny? Nahhh not really.. just kinda stupiiiiid LOL 
name your fav characters ffs other than yours: Muskaan from My best friends wedding... ridz from BNL, Hmmm.. who else?
ok i can't think of anymore
if i do,i'll come back Times up LOL
enjoy Wink

Aww,thanks so much Zuzu sweetie,the anwers were too gud, Clapthanks

u'r a darlingHug

hope u had a great time here,I think Madz is too lazy to post th next week writer,so u might have to be here for a little while longer,enjoy it while u canWink

Lots of love

Hina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top