alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Vikram to marry Monika
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 12, 2005

Best friends: shakti Anand and Sai Deodhar met on the sets of Saara Aakash
Could this be the perfect real life adaptation of the celluloid blockbuster Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

A tomboyish girl Monika (Sai Deodhar) who is best friends with a loveable guy Vikram (Shakti Anand).

She suddenly realises she is more than friends with him.

Meanwhile the lover boy is dating a common friend Sanjana (Sonal Sehgal), but soon realises he is in love with Monika.

This may seem like a scene from Shakti Anand(Star Plus), but it is a real-life situation.

Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand, the lead couple of the show, are set to get engaged on January 14.

We track their love story…

Shakti Anand

Starry eyed: A wedding scene sparked off their off-screen romance
I met her on the sets of Saara Akash and we hit it off as friends. We did everything two friends do, fight, bicker, make-up, hang out, and spend hours chatting.

But as time passed, I realised I was more than a friend to her. We started feeling possessive about each other. Also on account of the show we spent more than 20 days together.

That helped us understand each other. I keep telling her that we will have a cocktail marriage since both of us are from different backgrounds. I am a Punjabi and she is a Maharashtrian and Bong. I hope everything works out fine, and we get the blessing of our parents for our future life.

Sai Deodhar

Will you marry me?: The love birds will get engaged on January 14 2005
I can't believe we are actually getting engaged. We have been the best of friends for more than 2 years. I think for two people to get married they need to be friends first. we hit it off as best buddies.

We started off discussing other guys and girls. I am a boisterous girl, I do my stunts on my own and I am a go-getter. I know Shakti very well.

He is unpredictable sometimes. he will come up to me and say let's go for a drive to Mahabaleshwar, and I reply 'when do we leave?' The best thing about our relationship is that there is no pretense.

I remember the second time we did pheras on Saara Aakash, it was a Diwali morning and the ambience was so auspicious. I think that had a lot to do with our union.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hmmm... thanks for that info!.... they shall look good with each other!Big smile
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Wow thats gr8 news!!!! Thanx for info alveeraSmile

I always wanted them to be together. They make a cute pair.

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged
yeps they make a cute couple
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
they look so cute together!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top