Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

salaaam namaste peeps out there!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink..

yarr dosto waqt kitnee jaldee pass hojata haina?Big smile i mean karte karte we r now in our dreamhouse #5EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awwwwwww m so happyBig smile n for this i would like to thank and appreciate all the members of our heaven Hug

U GUYS ROCK"!!!! Clap

now ahem ahem LOL without further delay lets move on to our main guest of our Little sweet home KA handsome father aka saksham (Sunny Nijjar) EmbarrassedEmbarrassedn gorgeous mother aka P2 (kritika senghal)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and of course our 2 lil angels jignesh and jigisha+ wid their faithful and cute doggyEmbarrassedLOL jiggy Heart

well the ppl who dont know abt this lovely dovely jodi. aaooo bachooo dadajee(thats me!!LOL) ap sab ko indono kii amar prem kahanii sunayengayEmbarrassed

On a very special day two babies were born. One was Boy named saksham and the girl was named prerna (P2 was her nickname). Their character was just the opposite of eachother. P2 was a very loyal and obedient daughter se bhi granddaughter who believed that pyarr shaadi k baad hotahai and in the other hand was saksham who neva gave any interest to studies n rules n regulations yea toh uske liyea ek mamulee sa mosquito jaisa thaLOL.. n he thinks that pyarr k baad shaadi hotahai..Meeting eachother was their destiny but hate was all they had for eachother. Everytime they met they used to fight but kehte haina "jhagadne se pyarr aur bhi bartahaiWink" same like this happen ^^... slowly slowly love ka flower began to bloom in their hearts Blushing.. their path of love was very hard but still with eachother holding hand in hand they faced n solved all the problemss of their life Big smileBig smileBig smile...just like the fairytale true love ruled all the hearts of the pplClapClap

So guys this Dreamhouse is especially dedicated to this perfect jodi where we can have our own world of love where no other villains can enter alsoTongueLOL n love n love is wat we have in this place ^^+other randomness chit chat

toh wat r u waiting for get in our world n feel the presence of LOVE!!Wink

Members:-

our sweet, funny and caring pariyo ka bhi pari, salkhan d Hug

cuteness se bhari ek special god given gift megs aka mehak Hug

jiske bina hai yea CC adhura n dull our one n only #1 entertainer cuttie aka pinal  Hug

sher aur shayari ki sahebaaa seetu Hug

inhay sab saalu kii deewani kehtehai woh hai hamaree wasu aka wasima Hug

our intelligent and suhit kii official wife ..poo aka cool_pooja Hug

our very new and sweet #1 fan of SP2 aka sonali Hug

our cute n sabkii ladlee Embarrassed behna tasha Hug

our next new member and cutie pie prakriti Hug

my cute and caring sp2 buddy pavanaHugaka KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

n now akhri bachahuwa member is none other than me, ur story wala dadajeeWinkLOLLOL , Sid aka yulZ Big smile

some avis n siggies:Feel free to use ^^

some siggies:-Embarrassed

Edited by yulZ - 30 January 2009 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "frEns HeAv(SP2 DreamH #5) plz check 148... B.day" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
OMGG 5th already!wow congratz guyys!
keep rocking dis CC =D

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Party wow mann cant beleive 5th dreamhome..!!!Clap  keep it up frenz soon v'l celebrate 50thHug

n yulz bhaiya wonderful banner i must sayEmbarrassed u rox completelyEmbarrassed n awww al guddiez r too cuteTongueLOLEmbarrassed m 4th oneSmile

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yup yup d banner is so adorable!!<33relly love it!
@cutie-- LOL ur prem(2nd hand name-1st prem-manoj 4ever<3)) sig is hilarous!yes!i can resist his hotness!ee i like prem but not harshad..u no wut i mean i like d chracter not d character who's playing it! Big smile

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged
me found det hilaarious det u found it hillarious..!!! Confused LOL lolz me cant resist diz much hotnes Embarrassed u mean u dnt like harshu bt his character prem ri8 Wink me like both bt of course prem da most Embarrassed Embarrassed y dnt ya like harshu, ny special reason..?? Confused Smile

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hello n congrats for number 5 Clap

psjiggy

psjiggy

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Clap
Finally my dream came true.Yulz bro thanx a lot da banner is damn cute Day Dreaming as our beloved sp2. Embarrassed
Anyways guys lets keep this forum ROCKIN Big smile Wink n thn jump 2 dh#6. Wink

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hey wasu n sonali Tongue hwz ya huh..? Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top