Sports/Cricket

Hottest football/soccer player! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

I dont usually look for the looks in the players... But since you're asking... might as well say!

ShockedShockedShocked..U dont go for luks..U no I started watching football..onli cuz of gud luking guys..I had..lyk..around..32 crushes..frm the football..game..lolz..!!!
I cnt name..32 ppl..bt...the ppl..who luk really hot are..Cesc Fabregas..Embarrassed..he is chooo cute..!!!n den..umm..David Villa..Cristiano Ronald(I ws crazy behind dis guy..bt nw..i dont lyk him much cuz..i think he hs attitude problems..nw..bt cnt deny he luks hot..n smashingEmbarrassed),Michael Carrick..Ballack..Lampard...Casillus..Schweinsteiger..Nani..lolz..n den..tht sum pavlo..guy..in Russian team..lolz..n ummmmm..Adrian Muttu..Embarrassed
Lolz..nw i cnt..recoutn ny gud luking players..bt..thr r mny..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hottest football/soccer player! (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Me too! I started watching soccer before of soooooo many good looking guys too. But I couldn't have respect for anyone if they weren't a very good player. I used to think ronaldo is cute but he is losing all the respect from me with his attitude! UGH!

Germany and Spain have to be the 2 teams that have talented yet such goodlooking players!

520xyz

520xyz

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amna malik

Ronaldo and beckham for me the hottest players Embarrassed

YES .  and Zindane

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

hiya

this is a girly topic, innit? WinkLOL

well...I haven't found any player hot yet....and one thing I don't understand....it's been years that i wonder abt this question.....how do girls find David Beckham hot? I mean....he's just not that hot you know....

[hey hey hey...one thing...i mean no offense ok...so plz plz plz don't get offended or feel hurt or get angry abt whatever i say....plzEmbarrassed]

one more thing....girls love Ronaldo and David Beckham and this sportsman or that sportsman....this is WIDE spread you know...but i don't like them coz of their hotness or smth...some girls might like them coz of their skills AND coz they are hot and all....but i like sportsman only coz of other reasons excpet reasons such as their looks, hotness, etc...

when i was in hk....doing Arts lesson at a primary school....one day after school some boys and to stay behind since they hadn't completed their work.....there were only 2 or 3 boys....we just chatted a little and came on the topic abt football...one of the boys interested in football and i had the same fav. team....manchester united Smile.....they asked me which football player do i think plays best.....(it's been a few years that I think it's Ronaldo...i don't know whyLOL....guess it was coz he became really famous after one world cup match or smth.....that was some yrs ago)...well i like man.u........i told them....but they kept pestering me into telling them one person...to be honest i really like man.u as a whole team...i don't like any one person in it or smth.....i just love the whole team as a whole...i love man. u....not a person in the team or smth....

so yah....at the end i just told them 'ronaldo' plays nice.....and one of the boys started saying 'see....she finds ronaldo hot that's why she likes him' and stuff like that....lol....and i told him that no...it's so not that.....coz honestly i don't like him coz he's hot or anything like that....but that boy just wouldn't listen....he must have heard abt many girl fans crazy for ronaldo coz he's hot! no wonder that boy wasn't listening to me!

lol

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
its xabi alonso for me... he's soooo handsome  Day Dreaming  Heart  Day Dreaming  Heart
akchelli, daniel agger's quite cute too... lurv his tattoos  Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top