Posted: 15 years ago
i want to see in the bottom three

Toshi
Harshit
Debo

~SIMMI(BHAVNA)~

Originally posted by karunya_forever

toshi has not been consistent throughout the show. by giving one gud performance v cant say that he deserves to stay, where was his great singing all previous weeks?

and when v say rahul or harshit shud go, wht abt their great performances throughout the show? just becz of gving average performances last week their all gud performances r forgotten?

acc to me toshi, who has taken plenty of time to prove himself shud go. his last performance may be great bt it doesnt make him better than rahul or harshit.

unfortunately, rahul n harshit deserve to be in bottom 3 bt toshi shud go, if itz abt justice wid singing n singerz

no offence

Well The elimination trend from the beginning of the shows has been you perform bad you are out...meaing that no matter how well you performed prevoiusly if you are bad on a paricular day then next day you are out....

For example singers like Aishwariya,Prajakta,Rooprekha,Himani,Amit Sana

They were consistent but they performed bad once and they were out....

If consistency was considered as the most important thing then These singers would not have been eliminated.....

And last week Toshi was at No#2 with Debo

And Harshit And Rahul Were at the bottom...So one of them would be eliminated........ and would be in the bottom 3

well either toshi or harshit should go

Originally posted by karunya_forever

toshi has not been consistent throughout the show. by giving one gud performance v cant say that he deserves to stay, where was his great singing all previous weeks?

and when v say rahul or harshit shud go, wht abt their great performances throughout the show? just becz of gving average performances last week their all gud performances r forgotten?

acc to me toshi, who has taken plenty of time to prove himself shud go. his last performance may be great bt it doesnt make him better than rahul or harshit.

unfortunately, rahul n harshit deserve to be in bottom 3 bt toshi shud go, if itz abt justice wid singing n singerz

no offence

Dude In another post you said you have stopped watching JJWS so how come now you know this..😳

goin by last weeks bottom 3 i think toshi n harshit will b there n may b rahul 2 as he didnt get gud scores...
rahul or harshit mite b eliminated  ...Edited by addyydda - 15 years ago
Originally posted by silverspike

Dude In another post you said you have stopped watching JJWS so how come now you know this..😳

i knw da points.... n i hvnt watched last weekz epi...... bt my family watches... i get an idea frm their comments... bt i hvnt watched fri n sat epi.... i dnt think so by missing two epiz i will forget everything abt the show.,... datz y i wrote his last performance may be great.... n by knwing the pointz i got an idea tht rahul n harshit gv average performances

bt in future im sure i wont watch this show....

Harshit,Debu and Toshi. Toshi should leave
Harshit,Debu and Toshi. Toshi should leave
Who should be in bottom three - Toshi, Rahul and Vinit.

Who will be in bottom three - how would I know that yaar 😆
b0ttom three according to me is,

Vinit

Rahul

&&

Harshit.