to breakup with him or not?

mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

if a boyfriend tells his girlfriend that she's a little bit of a psycho, is that considered [believed as] emotional abuse besides an insult ?

the situation is: if I can somewhat read other peoples' minds, mostly emotions and I respond to people thinking what they are trying to tell me and as a result, I'm always right .. does that make me a psycho ?

i don't think my actor and b4u VJ boyfriend find that cool because he insulted me in front of his co-host VJ.

should I breakup with him ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chrissa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt no think tht is an reason an person shud be called psycho. and as for ur bf tell him he hs upsetted u by insultin u in front of his host and tht if he does it again u will finish wid him, end off.

hopei helped 😃
geetabasrarocks thumbnail
nah... maybe he was just joking... or said it in good humour.... tell him how you felt about it and if he still doesn't stop that well... i say break up with him!
-simi- thumbnail
yea maybe he just meant it to be in a humourus way... just tell him how u felt! maybe he didnt realize that it actually hurtt u
dipz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont find dat a good enuff reason to break up...u shud try to solve da problem instead of just ending da relationship on sumthing small. for surely u can solve a problem like dis..n if it cant be solved then ur bf seriously has a problem and u deserve sumone better. hope my advice helped:) good luck!
nuts123 thumbnail
no i don't think u shud break up... mayb he sed it as a joke... don't take it personally, 😊 ... and like othrs have suggested, i also think u shud talk 2 him nd tell him u were somewhat hurt by his words

Irsa

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

no i don't think u shud break up... mayb he sed it as a joke... don't take it personally, 😊 ... and like othrs have suggested, i also think u shud talk 2 him nd tell him u were somewhat hurt by his words

Irsa

i concur...communication is key,

eternal thumbnail
naa like everyone said...talk to him ask him what he really means...im sure he just said it as a joke not meaning it literally.... 😳 and its k i have the same thing goin on with me...but mine is pretty weird i get dreams and they become true months later
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whether u break up or not..atleast let him know he has no right to insult you in front of his frens.. 😳 wat kind of a love is that? even if he thinks u r psycho..(though reason isnt big enough to prove that)but still he cud have said it in a better way..
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mayb he was jus jokin around but he shud know dat u gt offended . in this relationship the 2 must respect each other but i dnt think u shud break up with him. such things can happen u shud give him a chance