Happiest moment/greatest joy

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you can pinpoint if there was a time you felt the happiest you ever have been?  Something that occured that brought you a lot of joy and has been the happiest moment of your life so far??  I'm still thinking of mine, but I would love to hear about your moment of joy πŸ˜ƒ

MY HAPPIEST MOMENT WAS AT 7 PM ON 2ND DEC WHEN MY SIS WAS BORN πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
so Misha, despite having arguments with your sis from time to time (as is normal between siblings), you do love her A LOT it seems. 😊  I have an older brother, so I don't know the feeling when a younger sibling is born, but i know it must feel great! 😊  thanks for sharing. Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
Originally posted by misha

MY HAPPIEST MOMENT WAS AT 7 PM ON 2ND DEC WHEN MY SIS WAS BORN πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Misha even i was born on 2nd Dec😊....but how old ur sis is??
My happiest moment is yet to come but i do have many good moments.

one of them is the day i pass in my examsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
My happiest moment was when i got admission in IIT. Mere ghar pe kisi ne expect nahi kiya tha ki mere andar dimaag naam ki koi cheez hai.
Originally posted by cutereems

Misha even i was born on 2nd Dec....but how old ur sis is??

MY SISTER IS A 10 YEAR MONKEY πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

my most happiest moment was when i scored 90% in SSC!!

My Happiest moment was when i was qualified for the national debate championship 😊

wow, talented bunch!!! congrats Ritu on your admission to that great institution and to you Sai for qualifying for the national debate championship.

guys, this is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sad....i'm still not able to pinpoint the happiest moment of my life πŸ˜• I do hope I have had one...πŸ˜•