Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
In Today's or maybe tomorrow's episode Kashish will confess to Sujal about her misdeeds, in the jail. Watch Sujal's reaction and acting after that. It will tell you what a gr8 actor he isπŸ‘. How well he'll handle such a bewafai.............. Don't ask me more. I know only this much.... Just don't miss these two days. Sujal will just rock............Edited by sujalfan - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the info..I guess he already knows Kashish is behind all these events
ahmer thumbnail

thanks sujal fan i love it i know sujal is gr8 actor and he will compete to bollywood actors wt u think guys

ahmer

golu thumbnail

I think u can easily make out that sujal knows that kashish is behind everything the way he questions akshat as who does rishi think is behind his arrest.  One more thing elta shld now get sujal out of all the troubles and sujal shld forgive kashish thats the way to really punish someone so that she feels even more guilty abt what she has done. 

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup wats neww he alwaysss rockzzz n yup how can i miss any episodee ov kthhhh!
Mohsin thumbnail

Hi guys!

Firstly i want to say thx to sujalfan who gave us ths interesting information.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Secondly give my comments on ths topic that i think sujal already knows abt kash n wanna save her bec when akshat tells him abt rishi, he ws suddenly shocked. i think he never wants kashish be accused by anyone.😊