Harry Potter

nineteen years later (Page 3)

Poll Question: did you like the end of the last book, when it says 19 yeras later?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [5.41%]
6 [16.22%]
29 [78.38%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Zunny

Zunny

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I would have prefered a bit more info!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nineteen years later (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyla_193

Originally posted by Dilsha

i had written what happened to the characters.JKR said it in an interview.
neville married hannah abbott.
luna searches for odd and unique creatures.she marries rolf,the grandson of newt scamander,writer of fantastic beasts and where to find them.they have twins called lorcan and lysander.
draco married astoria greengrass,younger siser of his housemate daphne greengrass.
george never fully get over the death of fred.he turns WWWinto a "money spinner" with the help of ron(ho leaes WWW to become an auror).he married angelina johnson and name his first child as fred and other child as roxanne.
percy married audrey and had 2 daughters,moly and lucy.
cho chang married a muggle.
besides victoire,bill and fleur have a younger son and daughter,named dominique and louis.
kingsley is the permanent minister of magic,with percy working under him as a high officia.azkaban no longer uses dementors.
i dont know about the durseys.
if u want any thing else,pleas ask.

cool thnx darlin if u gave more info i wud love to knowBig smile 

Wait how on earth you got all this info? Do you have the link of the interview or something..that I can see for myself?Confused Cause all that info was not in the book..

JUST curious..Embarrassed sorry if I sounded rude..

Edited by frenzgrl129 - 28 June 2008 at 1:59pm

smartypant

IF-Dazzler

smartypant

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I think it would have been better without any epilogue.. but since there was an epilogue, it could have been better. Things like what Harry, Ron and Hermione did now.. I loved the book though. Wink

simpleL0VE38

Goldie

simpleL0VE38

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I say it was okay, but it would've been better if there was more info

Post Reply New Post

Go to top