Members Lounge

Goa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nikki_sa

nikki_sa

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Hi

I am new to the forum, my name is Nikki. I was wondering if there was anyone here who lives in Goa? I am moving there in febuary and i am having trouble finding an apartment. is there anyone who has any good advice, like where I should look? Which areas are good? and If anyone knows of a good apartment that is being rented out, please let me know.

thanks so much

nikki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goa" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey buddy welcome to the forum!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Hello Nikki welcome to forum!!!

U will surely enjoy here.

nandiinii

nandiinii

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hi nikki!!!welcome 2 i-f...enjoy urself!!Smile

Edited by nandiinii - 12 January 2005 at 5:42am

nikki_sa

nikki_sa

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

thanks for the welcome. its very kind of you, i am really looking forward to moving to india : D

alveera

Goldie

alveera

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged
hey welcome to forum, have fun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.