TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi Twilighters,

Something just for fun, found a quiz you guys might enjoy doing!! Embarrassed

Which character are you from Twilight?

I just did mine and this was my result! Wink

For 40 % you are: You're Bella Swan, the quiet, nice, clumsy girl who has the ability to love very, very deeply! You get Edward, right on!Embarrassed

44.63 % of 8570 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 20 % you are: You dreamy person! Lucky you, you\'re Edward Cullen! you try to keep to yourself, but your friends mean the world to you! Good job!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You're Carlisle Cullen, the most compassionate Cullen in the whole family! You love helping people, especially your family, even if the problems are physical or emotional!

Or even this one:
For 13 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!

Or even this one:
For 7 % you are: You're Jacob Black, the great to be around no matter what mood your in kind of person! You love cars, and most of all, you love cheering people up! Go you!

At times it feels like you know what the result will be, but WHO CARES!! Embarrassed LOL Wink

Have Fun!Big smile

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 22 June 2008 at 12:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which character are you? Twilight QUIZ!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bathroombugs

Groupbie

bathroombugs

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thx Great quiz. But it surprised me I thought that i would be Bella but turns out that 57% im edward, 22% im Bella and 21% im Carlisle. No Alice or Jacob though.
Smile

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
For 47 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!

yay!! Lol I love Alice...anything other then Bella is good with me.. LOL Big smile

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
27% Bella...ugh. i was expecting Alice or jasper.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
this is what i got

For 33 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!
11.33 % of 8589 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 27 % you are: You dreamy person! Lucky you, you're Edward Cullen! you try to keep to yourself, but your friends mean the world to you! Good job! me and edward are meant to be Embarrassed

Or even this one:
For 13 % you are: You're Carlisle Cullen, the most compassionate Cullen in the whole family! You love helping people, especially your family, even if the problems are physical or emotional!

Or even this one:
For 13 % you are: You're Bella Swan, the quiet, nice, clumsy girl who has the ability to love very, very deeply! You get Edward, right on!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
For 27 % you are: You dreamy person! Lucky you, you're Edward Cullen! you try to keep to yourself, but your friends mean the world to you! Good job!
20.88 % of 8593 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 27 % you are: You're Jacob Black, the great to be around no matter what mood your in kind of person! You love cars, and most of all, you love cheering people up! Go you!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You're Carlisle Cullen, the most compassionate Cullen in the whole family! You love helping people, especially your family, even if the problems are physical or emotional!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You're Bella Swan, the quiet, nice, clumsy girl who has the ability to love very, very deeply! You get Edward, right on!

Or even this one:
For 7 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!

WOOOOTTT! Switzerland MUCH!?

-Navi.

Edited by suuunshiine - 22 June 2008 at 11:12am

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
This is my result, it surprised me LOL

For 33 % you are: You're Bella Swan, the quiet, nice, clumsy girl who has the ability to love very, very deeply! You get Edward, right on!
44.60 % of 8596 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 27 % you are: You're Jacob Black, the great to be around no matter what mood your in kind of person! You love cars, and most of all, you love cheering people up! Go you!

Or even this one:

Or even this one:
For 13 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!

Or even this one:
For 7 % you are: You dreamy person! Lucky you, you're Edward Cullen! you try to keep to yourself, but your friends mean the world to you! Good job!

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
For 27 % you are: You're Bella Swan, the quiet, nice, clumsy girl who has the ability to love very, very deeply! You get Edward, right on!
44.62 % of 8598 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 27 % you are: You dreamy person! Lucky you, you're Edward Cullen! you try to keep to yourself, but your friends mean the world to you! Good job!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You're Jacob Black, the great to be around no matter what mood your in kind of person! You love cars, and most of all, you love cheering people up! Go you!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You're Alice Cullen, you love shopping, your friends, and most of all, looking on the bright side of things! Congrats!

Or even this one:
For 7 % you are: You're Carlisle Cullen, the most compassionate Cullen in the whole family! You love helping people, especially your family, even if the problems are physical or emotional!

I'm surprised LOL

Edited by A r y a n - 22 June 2008 at 12:18pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top