Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

diya_1987

diya_1987

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG bosky is so rude Ouch the way she shouted..it was soo cheap Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Splitsvilla - Discuss Here! (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
i dun like the new twist wit only one boy being the winner. but i guess they wanted to put the final power to the girls, which is good too

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Agree , The girls too should have got some power.

Yeah Bosky was quite rude and i m sure this will have a very bad impression of her with the boys.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the new twist either!..I think both guys should get a girl!

jenniferkotwal

jenniferkotwal

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
This is a good show,but I feel its very chauvinistic.Two boys dumping so many girls one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very sad at least according to me.It should have been equal.I mean equal number of girls and guys.With every episode girls would have dumped one guy and guys would have dumped one girl.That would be great fun and also very realistic.When Hoorzan was dumped( which she deserved),I really did not like what Vishal spoke-"If you were a guy then I would have punched you out of SV".Also he gave two shots in one arrow,that is rebuked her(before elimination she clearly showed her dislike towards him and her attraction towards Varun) and also became hero for other girls by defending them.Girls these are the tricks which guys use to demonstrate their skills.Really sad we girls are very innocent even in this generation. Confused

s.swaranjit

s.swaranjit

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yaar, Bosky is rude & cheap type of gal. i hate her & as well as Raghu Ram see this blog for more information mtv-splitsvilla.blogspot.com

Edited by s.swaranjit - 01 July 2008 at 7:33am

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenniferkotwal

Really sad we girls are very innocent even in this generation. Confused

the girls arent innocent, their gettin a chance to be on tv in a show n mayb even future shows wit MTV n stuff. they arent doin it for love, its for the fame

jenniferkotwal

jenniferkotwal

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

Originally posted by jenniferkotwal

Really sad we girls are very innocent even in this generation. Confused

the girls arent innocent, their gettin a chance to be on tv in a show n mayb even future shows wit MTV n stuff. they arent doin it for love, its for the fame

Boys have also come for the same.Boys are pretending as if they do not have any girlfriends and are seriously looking for love.They are simply acting cool.None of the girls have spoken about power. During the elimination of Hoor ,Vishal clearly  and unknowingly manifested his power pride.Girls are atleast honest to themselves.They are down to earth and take dumping gracefully(no doubt they bitch a lot which is pretty obvious,but there are good friends also).Trust me it would never be vice versa because their male egos will never accept rejection.Also during the curtain raiser you should have seen what Varun had spoken about the girls.If they are really looking for love why did he give the statement that all #@$%&* girls would be coming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top