Twilight

New Twilighter...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hi guys. i'm new to this section. i am, as all of you guys, addicted to twilight. (i still cant believe that i'm dissing harry potter..lolz). anyhow, i hope to make new friends and have fun in this section.

I am Kripa, btw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Twilighter..." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi Kripa, thanx for joining the obessive Twilight forum you will have a great time! Embarrassed

I am Sam, and I hope we can be friends! Big smile ...

I also love HP and adore Twilight! Wink ...though for me they are both special in their own way! Clap

I love your username; very HP! Wink Embarrassed

Edited by TINK - 22 June 2008 at 3:19am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.