"JOSH" a mare excuse for Angad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

god i dont beleive what ekta is trying to show angad as yaar....................

is she tring to portray him as a dumb ......stupid.....idiot or some kind of lov stuck person who cant see beyond his lov.... ...

firstly i dont think that angad has a real reason to point out that josh is doing all this to kripa and angad ( u know all this badnami in the newspapres and stuff) and what excuse does angad come out with " josh tumne yeh sab woh 10 shows pane ke liye kiya" OMG AND LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN OMG how can he Even think like that i mean come on use ur brains u idiot ................ josh is an international star ..if u guys remember in his first entry he came with guard dogs and tight security which means he is really famous and if he wanted to he could have gone back where he came from and just carried on with his carrier there ..........

ok hE found out some proof that point towards josh but he needs to ask him self that y would josh do such a thing to him i mean just for the sake of angads lov he came all the way to india and so he is already a super duper star in america ( it Think he came from there)

so in conclusion i think that for the sake of blaming someone for all the RIOTS AND STUFF  angad just wants some one he can say that did all ths so he picked on josh ....................... poor bichara josh

<RITU>

Edited by ritu29 - 18 years ago
so true rituuu. just coz kripa said josh is the culprit how can angad believe her 😡 and ektaaaaaaaaaaaa tumhare yellow teeth ke kasammm. ek baar tu mere saamne aajaa tumhare sab pile daat to tod ke rakh dongiii 😡
Agree Ritu.. Angad is another one of those "blind in love" cases, yaar...But when he goes to Jail then some of that fog will lift and he'll regret it all!
so true Ritu. i dont think Josh would scoop low for a show

Originally posted by ftm_ca

Agree Ritu.. Angad is another one of those "blind in love" cases, yaar...But when he goes to Jail then some of that fog will lift and he'll regret it all!

arre yaar sab jail jakar ya jab woh person mar jata hahi na tab hi sab ko sachai kyu malum hoti hai yaar

tis is very typical of ekta .... always ..she can never show that a person has his/her full confidence in the opther person.god ekta........im surprised how ur parents have got vishvass on u .......

<RITU>

Originally posted by ritu29

arre yaar sab jail jakar ya jab woh person mar jata hahi na tab hi sab ko sachai kyu malum hoti hai yaar

tis is very typical of ekta .... always ..she can never show that a person has his/her full confidence in the opther person.god ekta........im surprised how ur parents have got vishvass on u .......

<RITU>

😆 so true pata nahin ekta ke parents us par vishvas kaise kar te haiii. lolz😆
Originally posted by ritu29

<RITU>

Its so true! That in any Ekta drama's there'z no one who trusts sumone completely..and if sumone does they end up being betrayed..Parents..sheesh..I bet every time they see her..they're shocked at what they've made..😆

lolz fati yaar
her parents will be shocked at what they made... 😆

<RITU>