Members Lounge

Funny things that happened with you (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLfolks....u r a riot.....

the funniest thing happened a few days back......I was fiddling with my old avatar of Purab trying to change it a bit......in walks my mother (sans her glasses) ...

she asked me who it was.....I replied (jokingly)...."ur future son-in-law"

.....meanwhile my mom thought I had actually found a guy(since she has been after me for ages to find a guy)....she tried to look pretty cool and asked me what his name was and how old he was....

"Samir.....33" I replied....

"what does he do" she asked......

"he is in the entertainment industry" I answered still unaware that our lines were crossed....

it wasnt until she asked me where I had met him and that he looked somewhat familiar that my antennas went up......I looked at her to see if she was joking but aparently not.....

so after I stopped tearing up from laughing so hard, I fetched her glasses and asked her to look at the picture againLOLLOLLOL.......I'm just glad it got clarified before anyone in the family was fed the same misinformation......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny things that happened with you (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu

Goldie

ritu

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by ritu

what's funny in that ? Mr. Sunny . Tum phir meri age ka mazaak ura rahe ho ?So Funny It HurtsAngry

mazaak?? Uski shaamat aayi hai?? Usne to sirf ye batayaa ki usne budiya ko jawaan samjha..................matlab ki kya samjha aur kya nikli........19 samjha,95 nikliLOL

MINNIE So Funny It Hurts

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

lo,pagal khane se pagal yahan bhi choot ke aa gayeEvil Smile

Well,guess what?? THIS is funnyLOL

Ides,that was really funny.LOL Just imagine ur mom showing the pic of her future S-I-L to some very interested partyLOL

Something funny happened yesterday.I was teaching Neil to write some hindi alphabets.we have agreed that when we study hindi,we will talk in Hindi too.

So he completed a page and came to me.Thought for a while as to how to say in hindi 'I have written it".After much brain wracking he said:

" mey rite ho gaya" ( he meant maine likh liya)

I burst out laughing!!!!LOL

Edited by Minnie - 12 January 2005 at 11:23pm

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Really funny ones! LOL

Well, these are some incidents I remember (dont know if you'll find them funny, but I definitely had a good laugh!)

Our High school always conducted Hockey Matches b/w the teachers and the local police and some student organizations always sold tickets whose proceeds went to charity.

Well, my friends and I were in two minds about going...since the match was in the last period and we could get out of school early for a movie if we wanted.

A guy I knew was selling the tickets and he was really pushy about selling them (he was bugging me to buy one at least every hour). At the last minute, my buds decided that we would go so we bought the tickets from someone else.

In the lunch hour, we were sitting in the cafeteria and chatting and Mr. Pushy comes up to me and says, "Hey T.... come on, be a sport, buy one!" I quietly take my purse and start rummaging in it (In the background I can hear him shouting "Yes!" ) and then I pull out my ticket and wave it in his face...LOL (I know it was a bit mean, but it was SO funny..the way his jaw nearly hit the floor! My buds were laughing like crazy!)

Another incident was when I was in my last yr of HS and was giving a mini-presentation for my Law Class. There were a bunch of guys at the back who kept making wise-cracks for every presentation...(They thought they were really funny, but they kept annoying everyone)

So, I started giving my presentation and then one of the guys makes a crack about something I said. I was in the middle of a sentence when I turned to him and said, "Will you please shut your mouth? Thanks!" Then I kept continuing with my presentation as if there was no interruption. Everyone was laughing including the prof.

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

That is hilarious guys!

Well here are mine:

Whenever I have a preject for school, it breaks! I made a balloon car for   science, it broke! I made a airplane and showed its slope and it broke I thought it is pretty funny! I presented the airplane yesterday and IT BROKE!NurseLOLCrying 1SmileIn 6th grade, I made the NILE RIVER out of clay and

it broke into pieces when I was presenting! MY WHOLE CLASS WAS LAUGHING AND I WAS LIKE ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!!!! it was hilarious and during all of my broken projects, my teachers still gave me an A+!NurseLOL

Also, I hate shots, as someone said earlier! I was getting a shot and I ran ou the hospital and the Doc, nurses, and my dad were after me! 3-4 people had to hold me and 1 was at the door to just give me A SHOT!Nurse

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 13 January 2005 at 10:22am

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

CryYeah, similar episode happened with me.. I was 14 or 15 and my mum know how i hate needles so she took me to the docs with our maid as she knew on her own she wouldn't be able to handle me if the doc says that i had to have a shot!!!!!!!!!Wink So we went and the verdict was that i was to get a shot so while the doc was busy talking to my mum i sneaked out of the room and went to the car and sat... My maid goes so what did the doc say and i go no shots just tabs so she goes ok.. Big smile Few mins later my mum rushes out with the nurse and the maid knows that i lied so they drag me back 3 of them and i get myself a shot Cry

Yeah this just happened 2 days back at work.. My boss comes to my dept and introduces us all to the new sales person and in my dept we were 2 ladies and one old chap so he goes i will let the Ladies introduce themselves to you later!!!!!!!!! LOL So once he leaves the room with the new sales person the old fella goes so i am a lady now!!!!!!!!LOL This was so funny and comic as he said this so frankly and and the experssion on his face was solemn!!! We cracked up and could not stop laughing!!!!!

Rifhat

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
those stories are hilarious rifhat!LOL

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Good ones Rabeea and Rifhat. I had same incident with injections too...
LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLLOLfolks....u r a riot.....

the funniest thing happened a few days back......I was fiddling with my old avatar of Purab trying to change it a bit......in walks my mother (sans her glasses) ...

she asked me who it was.....I replied (jokingly)...."ur future son-in-law"

.....meanwhile my mom thought I had actually found a guy(since she has been after me for ages to find a guy)....she tried to look pretty cool and asked me what his name was and how old he was....

"Samir.....33" I replied....

"what does he do" she asked......

"he is in the entertainment industry" I answered still unaware that our lines were crossed....

it wasnt until she asked me where I had met him and that he looked somewhat familiar that my antennas went up......I looked at her to see if she was joking but aparently not.....

so after I stopped tearing up from laughing so hard, I fetched her glasses and asked her to look at the picture againLOLLOLLOL.......I'm just glad it got clarified before anyone in the family was fed the same misinformation......

Hello Ms Ides...yeh kahan ka justice hua...hum sab yahan line pe kade hain aur tumne indirectly apne mummy se baat bhi ched di....CryCryCry

Not fair ides behana...

LOL

But that was a good one Ides....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top