Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Arre smisha, doosroh kya pyaar mein kisa cheen sakti ho! smisha tumhe MUBARAK ho Tushaar and Ides tumhe MUBARAK ho Purab and anju tumhe MUBARAK ho tumhara EJAZ! but smisha bad girl, eik pati kyafi nahi hai kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYy!!!😑

Well ides, maine tumhara purab tumhe deya aut tumne mujhe ARMAAN! give that to minne, daisy, or princess! πŸ˜†

Hi Rabeeak, i already have my Armaan. So ides can't give to anyone. Sorry he's already RESERVED for PRINCESS.

Ides, that was soooooooooooooooooo funny...............Purab..............future son-in-law. πŸ˜†

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well rabeea...ab main kya kahun...pyaar mein log andhe ho jate hain...

Aur rabeea tum ne muje bad girl kaha😭...bad girl ki friend kya hui...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ides...sab ko batana zaroori hain ki meri shaadi ho gayi hain...ha...

mera bhi time ayega...tab bataungi...πŸ˜†

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smisha

well rabeea...ab main kya kahun...pyaar mein log andhe ho jate hain...

Aur rabeea tum ne muje bad girl kaha😭...bad girl ki friend kya hui...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ides...sab ko batana zaroori hain ki meri shaadi ho gayi hain...ha...

mera bhi time ayega...tab bataungi...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Princess ok keep your armaan!

Sorry smisha but what can I say.πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ and yes love turns you blind and smisha I just came to know a couple hours ago that you are married.πŸ˜ƒ

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ides smisha that was hillariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U grls seem to be having real funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

well the funny things i remember is when i went to india in 2003 i had so much fun

1 ok my cousins live in india so i went to their house (which was mine too) and i was staying overnight and my cousins and i were in the same room we planned to stay up all night and talk about things like school , friends etc . but one of my cousins is 7 (well 4 at that time ) and she had an habit to pee in bed so me and my cousin(he was i think 10) were talking and we heard a sound and we checked her bed and it was all wet it was so funny that we laughed and laughed

2 the same night and we (my cousin and me ) were still talking and suddenly my other cousin got up(in sleep) put her tounge out and went back to bed it was so surprising that we were laughing

3 it was in the morning and my cousins were getting ready for school and i was with them and we were watching scooby doo on t.v and the ghost on that started to do this really weird thing that we called it "ghost dancing" and we just stood there looking at each other

4 this was when me and my cousin were talking about t.v shows in the u.s while we were doing our homework . and i told him about the jackie chan adventures cartoon and in that episode the evil guy was all like woh gayi ,woh gayi (it was in hindi) and my cousin just started to chant that repeatedly and i was laughing so hard (i was drinknig juice at that time ) so i had just taken a sip and he startes to say it over and over again and with the juice in my mouth i just spit it out and it was all on my grandfather and my uncle it was so funny

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
hehe, Chandni those are some funny stories!πŸ˜† 
nish1 thumbnail
Hi I am nisha...i am new and i don't post that much so u guys don't know me that much...

I just wanted to share this funny things i didn't too one of my classmate when i was in India...

U know some schools in India has those long benches to sit in class room and someone sit inside like toward the wall and another one opposite side..i was sitting toward the wall..So after the lunch break i am always last one to get in bez i am always somewhere fooling around so this girl who usually sit on the edge the one who has to get up to let me in always get mad that i am always late and bothering her i dont know why...one time she was like nisha i am still drinking water...i told her to hurry bez teacher was coming and i was still outside and she was like yeah wait i am almost done...so by mistake i tried to help her drink water faster by pushing the bottle toward her and by mistake i got her wet...it was so funny

and other time she didn't want to get up bez she was mad at me bez of that getting wet incident...so in hurry i kind of pull her out and her bad luck the bench wasn't that good it was pretty old so her uniform was stuck in the bench and so when i pulled her ...u won't believe what happened  we heard really funny noice and u know what i did this time...i ripped her unifrom in the back...it was so funny but she was screaming so bad...after school my other friends and i had to walk her home bez u know i did really great job in ripping her dress...it was so funny she was walking in the front and all of us trying to cover her sides and back...

My friends and i still laugh on this ...it's really funny when u actually see it
ides thumbnail
welcome aboard Nisha.......the incidents sound hilarous...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... continue posting so we can get to know u more...